No time in room but full time in hall - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Kumuda-123

I am mad at makers for giving such promo. It's so disturbing to see people disabling their insta accounts and Twitter fans stopping tweeting about show. They literally shoo away the little remaining fans from the show. 

It is fine. The less the online buzz, the less hype...This is how hype dies... It is a cycle that has the power to make or break TRPs 

Originally posted by nutmeg7

It is fine. The less the online buzz, the less hype...This is how hype dies... It is a cycle that has the power to make or break TRPs 

Yes very hand full number of tweets regarding Ghum.. And the cycle needs to be continued to bring it down.. They have Shooshed away the loyal fans.. That shows they are verge on going down... Also rival shows will use this opportunity to pace up.. In a way I'm happy 

Originally posted by ShipIsSailing

I mean, I agree with what you are saying, but I feel like it is affecting more because we are already expecting a negative change in Virat. If you remove that from the equation, then personally, I found the scenes to be great. Yes, the pre-saree one was a bit more intimate but at that time the equation was different. Virat had gotten shot in the previous mission, so, it made more sense for the intimacy, but this time there is no such thing happening. Also, Virat is an ips officer and Sai is also a police offier's wife. Something like this can't (and rightfuly shouldn't) be made an issue. Plus at that time Virat knew why Sai as getting emotional, but this time he has no idea of what os going through her mind, so the best he can do is console her. Just the aarti and consolation was more than enough for me. But this is strongly my opinion.

See my only point is won't virat feel like missing sai when he is going away from her because he is supposed to be deeply in love with her who can't stay away from her. Sai being emotional, clueless is different thing all together. Is virat love depends on sai reactions. No right. He don't need to quit his duty to show his love. Just a single scene where he has a monologue about feeling bad to go away from sai. Nor his expressions showed it nor his dialogues. 

Originally posted by Shaome

Yes very hand full number of tweets regarding Ghum.. And the cycle needs to be continued to bring it down.. They have Shooshed away the loyal fans.. That shows they are verge on going down... Also rival shows will use this opportunity to pace up.. In a way I'm happy 

TRP-wise, I see strong competition from "what this relationship means" πŸ˜† The show has been climbing up for the last two weeks. I see only this show as something that could break into no 2 position.

Originally posted by Shaome

What's their rival show on Colors? 

Anyway, this show should be left zero online buzz & hype. I'll be happy when everything will be dead about this crapfest. They don't deserve a tiny bit of hype. Offline TRPs are anyway not in our hands. But I'm manifesting for Ghum's downfall since eternity 🀷

Originally posted by BBFanForever

What's their rival show on Colors? 

Anyway, this show should be left zero online buzz & hype. I'll be happy when everything will be dead about this crapfest. They don't deserve a tiny bit of hype. Offline TRPs are anyway not in our hands. But I'm manifesting for Ghum's downfall since eternity 🀷

I can't wish anything like this as many people are depending on it for their bread and butter.. 

Though I want them to test the fear of losing position and going off air..in short a tough competition.. Because till now they have been getting in an easy way.. A king of no man's land.. 

Fans finally should pull the plug from this show.. They have been always disrespectful and disregarded their opinions.. Not only this didnt warn this certain actress to mend her ways 

Rival show in rangila is sirf tum starring Vivian 

Edited by Shaome - 2 years ago

I also feel bad ek kiss toh karta chalo chode gift jo pack kara tha wohi deta sai ko πŸ’”

Nahi toh edited kar deyia honge .

Originally posted by ShipIsSailing

I mean, I agree with what you are saying, but I feel like it is affecting more because we are already expecting a negative change in Virat. If you remove that from the equation, then personally, I found the scenes to be great. Yes, the pre-saree one was a bit more intimate but at that time the equation was different. Virat had gotten shot in the previous mission, so, it made more sense for the intimacy, but this time there is no such thing happening. Also, Virat is an ips officer and Sai is also a police offier's wife. Something like this can't (and rightfuly shouldn't) be made an issue. Plus at that time Virat knew why Sai as getting emotional, but this time he has no idea of what os going through her mind, so the best he can do is console her. Just the aarti and consolation was more than enough for me. But this is strongly my opinion.

I said the same thing in the spoilers thread. I liked the episode. I felt like they were much closer, the vibes were good, the way he kept holding her hand. Let's see tomorrow. 

Sairat scenes though I understand Kumuda, we are always left wanting more. I don't know if it's on purpose or what. 

Originally posted by kahkashansakina

I also feel bad ek kiss toh karta chalo chode gift jo pack kara tha wohi deta sai ko πŸ’”

Nahi toh edited kar deyia honge .

i will be happy with the forehead kiss😍, in front of family. But it's too much to expect πŸ˜…

πŸ‘ Word, felt exactly the same. In room Sai was in tears and even tan behind him to stop but he was like I have to go and spent so much time in hall and more to come today πŸ˜†