Kairav you are big brother goals

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I think we all spoke too soon on Kairav seeing the SBS Segment. He is literally big brother goals. 

I just want to give him the biggest hug🤗Akshu is one lucky girl to have him as her older brother. I know he will definitely a strong factor in bringing Abhira together. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bola tha maine....he is a gem

He will get Akshara married to Abhimanyu..in future

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I didnt understand whats sending akshu away gonna do?! Like it looked like he was sending her away so that akshara doednt remember  abhi or the savrifices she was making for arohi. Im happy that he sent her away because this gives a new hope and angle for a new abhira track. But kairav kya soch ke bheja? Uska bhi to pehla pyar hai so sending her away means cutting the root of thsoe feelings which again is wrong if he did this for arohi. Sorry can someone explain this cause i feel like im getting the whole thing wrong .

Ekahriz thumbnail
Originally posted by: jani_faizal

I think we all spoke too soon on Kairav seeing the SBS Segment. He is literally big brother goals. 

I just want to give him the biggest hug🤗Akshu is one lucky girl to have him as her older brother. I know he will definitely a strong factor in bringing Abhira together. 

How? I didn't get any revelation from regarding Kairav in this new epsiode. He literally asked her to leave the house because he found out both Akshara and Abhimanyu love each other. He send her away to ensure Abhi and Akshu won't meet and to keep Arohi happy. He also literally asked her to change the phone number so that Abhi won't be able to reach her in case he calls. 

How is he doing anything to bring them together? All I see is a brother who is so partial towards one sister and her nautanki that he even after knowing the burden and sufferings of the other is just putting her through more pain. At least they show Goenkas are kind of sad to see Akshara leave. And then here is a brother who is making her leave and everyone else sad just to keep this one person happy. 

How is he a good brother? One thing I know is I don't want a brother like that who expects me to keep sacrificing everything just because the family didn't do the right job in raising kids. Or did I miss something from today's episode? 

Edited by Ekahriz - 2 years ago
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kairav is doing partly for Arohi but

Mostly for Akshara ....she will be happy staying away from this toxicity 

New start new life n new hope

Ekahriz thumbnail
Originally posted by: reeyacute

Kairav is doing partly for Arohi but

Mostly for Akshara ....she will be happy staying away from this toxicity 

New start new life n new hope

I am sorry. Nowhere it felt like he was doing it for Akshara. He was just ensuring Abhi and Akshara stay away from each other so that it won't cause Arohi anymore pain. 

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ekahriz

How? I didn't get any relevation from regarding Kairav in this new epsiode. He literally asked her to leave the house because he found out both Akshara and Abhimanyu love each other. He send her away to ensure Abhi and Akshu won't meet and to keep Arohi happy. He also literally asked her to change the phone number so that Abhi won't be able to reach her in case he calls. 

How is he doing anything to bring them together? All I see is a brother who is so partial towards one sister and her nautanki that he even after knowing the burden and sufferings of the other is just putting her through more pain. At least they show Goenkas are kind of sad to see Akshara leave. And then here is a brother who is making her leave and everyone else sad just to keep this one person happy. 

How is he a good brother? One thing I know is I don't want a brother like that who expects me to keep sacrificing everything just because the family didn't do the right job in raising kids. Or did I miss something from today's episode? 

Haan mujhe bhi aisa hi laga. They tried to show that it was for aksharas happiness but honestly it didnt look like it. Cause the only person who would be happy with this is arohi. If he did this after getting some proof that srohi tried to HURT herself cause of all this fiasco, i would still understand. But he just saw those pics and realized abhi was saying the truth and that these two ovoe each other and the next thing u know is he is sending her away for a “fresh start” bullshit đźĄ±

Ekahriz thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

Haan mujhe bhi aisa hi laga. They tried to show that it was for aksharas happiness but honestly it didnt look like it. Cause the only person who would be happy with this is arohi. If he did this after getting some proof that srohi tried to HURT herself cause of all this fiasco, i would still understand. But he just saw those pics and realized abhi was saying the truth and that these two ovoe each other and the next thing u know is he is sending her away for a “fresh start” bullshit đźĄ±

I would understand a brother being concerned and wanting no more Abhi-Akhsu relationship because of all the drama and pain it caused for both the sisters. But sending one sister away to keep the other happy. Way too much screwed up. 

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Totally agree Kairav is big brother goals FOR AROHI. Absolutely agree. If I was a girl I would definitely want the sort of brother he is for Arohi. Willing to turn a blind eye to other people pain even if that other person is my other sister, willing to allow this silly sacrificial other sister to sacrifice her love for me, willing to send this troublesome other sister away so that she can start a new life away for me and not in any way threaten my peace of mind, willjng to ask her to change her contact serials so that no one can contact her, willing to put my happiness first and my desires first at all time.Yes that’s the sort or brother I want, As Arohi.

Yes everyone deserves the brother he is for Arohi. 

Akshara she is better of being an orphan.

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jani_faizal

For me honestly he was pure disappointment