Prithvi is coming back🤣

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by rmahi25

Prithvi is coming back🤣

yes just saw on gossips tv 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by Kriti_1

yes just saw on gossips tv 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rishabh kab aayega😭 yeh achcha we are eagerly waiting for any news from him, Manit is sharing news of his friend’s wedding😆

Originally posted by ws_loki

Rishabh kab aayega😭 yeh achcha we are eagerly waiting for any news from him, Manit is sharing news of his friend’s wedding😆

To be honest, I don't want ki , he join KB again , Bcz if he join , then he will stuck again to a side Character . I want him as a Solo lead .😊🤞

dekhooo kyaa hota haiii....with Preeta not loosing his memory it only means Prithlyn will takeover Luthras throwing them on footpath & them realizing importance of Preeta while Preeta not giving a fcuuuk to this maniacs and leaving her life.

dekhooo kyaa hota haiii....with Preeta not loosing his memory it only means Prithlyn will takeover Luthras throwing them on footpath & them realizing importance of Preeta while Preeta not giving a fcuuuk to this maniacs and leaving her life.

how will a net practice cricketer support his family? Prithvi has signed properly papers of only india and forgot Canada & London offices? If he did Rishabh will be out of job too. Or are they going to pretend Rishabh has no clue about what is happening in India or better yet doesn’t care anymore🤣

how will a net practice cricketer support his family? Prithvi has signed properly papers of only india and forgot Canada & London offices? If he did Rishabh will be out of job too. Or are they going to pretend Rishabh has no clue about what is happening in India or better yet doesn’t care anymore🤣

kahi Rishabh himalaya toh nhi nikal gyaa

https://youtu.be/NOj2_HDj20Y

MJs interview.

I guesss we have to wait longer to see him. As he clearly said that things are pipeline but nothing is materialized. He is looking for something challenging & different especially something of army or say action orientated. Also he would love to Khatron ke khiladi.

From his interview all what i could interpret is that he has been offered roles which are very familiar to Rishabh's character or some regular common roles of Male Lead or Parallel Lead , he is looking for a good work , something meaty in his role.

https://youtu.be/NOj2_HDj20Y

MJs interview.

I guesss we have to wait longer to see him. As he clearly said that things are pipeline but nothing is materialized. He is looking for something challenging & different especially something of army or say action orientated. Also he would love to Khatron ke khiladi.

From his interview all what i could interpret is that he has been offered roles which are very familiar to Rishabh's character or some regular common roles of Male Lead or Parallel Lead , he is looking for a good work , something meaty in his role.

But I think he have already got new project 🤔 . As he was so happy . His smile says it all , that how much he is excited .

And also I think that its not OTT - Web series .

Bcz Web series are of less duration , so he had must take a lil break but no, he quit permanently . So I think its a Itv show .