Frequent Posters

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rmahi25

Even I think it must be a private trip otherwise he is having the same Dukhiyara Pati hairstyle.💔

Ladka pahado mein ghumne gaya haii.

He had a proper army cut for Test case. Mujhay happy laga, Biwi ko chodkar masti kar raha hai🤣

How was your exam?

Edited by ws_loki - 2 years ago
rmahi25 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ws_loki

He had a proper army cut for Test case. Mujhay happy laga, Biwi ko chodkar masti kar raha hai🤣

How was your exam?

Even I noticed he looks more fresh now. I meant the haircut🤣.

Biwi ko pagal useless pariwar ke hawale chodhke he is enjoying his solo trips on mountains🤣

Exam was okayish.

ws_loki thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kritika_Sharma1

So we all will discuss here in this single topic. 

I tried to make a thread but nahi bana 🥲😂

Okay just my instinct, in his stories he looks calm and assured. 

As if things are finalised and he is on a break to rejuvenate himself.

Not like a guy who is unsure where his next project will come from. 

He did a show for Star long back and zee. Was his cop show on Sony? All these creative people interchange places. 

Have a feeling even if does a lousy job of promoting himself on SM, he has acquired lot of goodwill over the years. 

So it is a matter of when and not If.

Anyone keeping track of KDB?

Found it interesting he had to clarify that his quitting was amicably settled between him and Ekta. Were there any rumours to contrary?

And hello everyone 🤗

Shall we continue to discuss here in this thread ( bit tough to find) or shift to mahi’s thread on KDB forum new one.

For a Preeran show, saw someone comment forum is dead without Rishabh fans🤣

I want to give a 🤗 to all of you for such wonderful memories and fun, missing you all so much.🥺

rmahi25 thumbnail

Okay just my instinct, in his stories he looks calm and assured. 

As if things are finalised and he is on a break to rejuvenate himself.

Not like a guy who is unsure where his next project will come from. 

He did a show for Star long back and zee. Was his cop show on Sony? All these creative people interchange places. 

Have a feeling even if does a lousy job of promoting himself on SM, he has acquired lot of goodwill over the years. 

So it is a matter of when and not If.

Anyone keeping track of KDB?

Found it interesting he had to clarify that his quitting was amicably settled between him and Ekta. Were there any rumours to contrary?

And hello everyone 🤗

Shall we continue to discuss here in this thread ( bit tough to find) or shift to mahi’s thread on KDB forum new one.

For a Preeran show, saw someone comment forum is dead without Rishabh fans🤣

I want to give a 🤗 to all of you for such wonderful memories and fun, missing you all so much.🥺

Seems like he is in Punjab.

And he does look fresh. His current look still remind me of Rishabh's messy  look🥺🤣. Honestly I miss him.

I miss our regular conversations,fun and stupid predictions🤣🤣❤️❤️

Yeahh I watched half of the episode yesterday during dinner. The episode in which Pihu was kidnapped I thought some third party was involved as Sona was genuinely shocked. But yesterday Sherlyn slapped her🤣🤣 and proudly said to Sona that she knew she is behind the whole fiasco so she better stop her crocodile tears infront of her as she isn't dumb like luthras🤣. Infact Sherlyn told her twice that she doubts she is Pihu's biological mother (Shilpa😆tumhra prediction sach sabit ho raha). Sherlyn  said that she won't complaint about her kaand to luthras as this kidnapping will be proved as Preeta's failure as Mother and she will be thrown out. She doesn't care about the situation as Pihu isn't her daughter

Although, she said she hates Pihu as she keeps sticking around Rishabh and a lot more attached to him. I was like naa khud attach hoti ho Rish se naa kisi ko hone deti ho...kya samasya hai aapki didi🤣. But then suddenly she went soft and ordered Sona to wrap the drama soon and bring back Pihu safely to Luthras as everyone loves Pihu a lot. Weird girl....!!! And in rest of episode Luthras were weeping and cursing Preeta.

This Sherlyn has always been smart. Her instinct and gut feeling is always on point. But when it comes to Rishabh her systems stop working and she becomes a fool.

🤬

ws_loki thumbnail

Seems like he is in Punjab.

And he does look fresh. His current look still remind me of Rishabh's messy  look🥺🤣. Honestly I miss him.

I miss our regular conversations,fun and stupid predictions🤣🤣❤️❤️

Agree🤗

Yeahh I watched half of the episode yesterday during dinner. The episode in which Pihu was kidnapped I thought some third party was involved as Sona was genuinely shocked. But yesterday Sherlyn slapped her🤣🤣 and proudly said to Sona that she knew she is behind the whole fiasco so she better stop her crocodile tears infront of her as she isn't dumb like luthras🤣. Infact Sherlyn told her twice that she doubts she is Pihu's biological mother (Shilpa😆tumhra prediction sach sabit ho raha). Sherlyn  said that she won't complaint about her kaand to luthras as this kidnapping will be proved as Preeta's failure as Mother and she will be thrown out. She doesn't care about the situation as Pihu isn't her daughter

Although, she said she hates Pihu as she keeps sticking around Rishabh and a lot more attached to him. I was like naa khud attach hoti ho Rish se naa kisi ko hone deti ho...kya samasya hai aapki didi🤣. But then suddenly she went soft and ordered Sona to wrap the drama soon and bring back Pihu safely to Luthras as everyone loves Pihu a lot. Weird girl....!!! And in rest of episode Luthras were weeping and cursing Preeta.

This Sherlyn has always been smart. Her instinct and gut feeling is always on point. But when it comes to Rishabh her systems stop working and she becomes a fool.

🤬

Chalo Sherlyn and I have one thing in common. My prediction about him are wrong and others right. Sherlyn’s instincts about Rishabh are wrong, others right🤣

I think he is at his home. I remember reading that his family has stud farm. His hair is still better. The day he lost it with the hair should have been hint that guy is on his way out. Last episode he did manage to look decent. 

Now that Preeran are only left, with shrishmeer on leave to attend sanjay’s wedding the fans must be happy lot that the show revolves around them now.

rmahi25 thumbnail

I think he is at his home. I remember reading that his family has stud farm. His hair is still better. The day he lost it with the hair should have been hint that guy is on his way out. Last episode he did manage to look decent. 

Now that Preeran are only left, with shrishmeer on leave to attend sanjay’s wedding the fans must be happy lot that the show revolves around them now.

Preeran fans are pissed as main focus is on Pihu and Sona🤣. Trust me Preeta will drive you nuts with her sobbing sessions🐷. It hurts my ears but I have to bear the torture due to dinner timings at home😭. 

The cast is back from wedding and they had enjoyed there it seems. Sanjay looked so good and handsome I swear. I wish him a very happy married life. Sarla maa also attended the function + Abhishek, Sanjay & Anj (Sameer Munna ,Prithvi & Badboli Shrishti) bond is soo good! Ruhi danced on Kajra re in his bacheloratte party with Sanjay. Finally Punnu baby and Sherlyn baby got a chance to shake their legs openly🤣

Also,funny part is Experts couldn't hack kidnapper (Sona's) phone but Sherlyn did that with a normal phone app 🤣...like aisa hassi aaya naa humko. My dady is like ye chanth(cunning) ladki itni tezz hai isko RAW me bhejo India ki madad kregi...🤣

He nowadays guess every move of Sherlyn and whenever he is proved right he says dekhiiii kahe the naaa🤣. Also,heard that now hospital drama of Pihu gonna happen and 2 new females gonna enter KDB to separate Preeran but they're not Sona and sherlyn

Kriti_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Preeran fans are pissed as main focus is on Pihu and Sona🤣. Trust me Preeta will drive you nuts with her sobbing sessions🐷. It hurts my ears but I have to bear the torture due to dinner timings at home😭. 

The cast is back from wedding and they had enjoyed there it seems. Sanjay looked so good and handsome I swear. I wish him a very happy married life. Sarla maa also attended the function + Abhishek, Sanjay & Anj (Sameer Munna ,Prithvi & Badboli Shrishti) bond is soo good! Ruhi danced on Kajra re in his bacheloratte party with Sanjay. Finally Punnu baby and Sherlyn baby got a chance to shake their legs openly🤣

Also,funny part is Experts couldn't hack kidnapper (Sona's) phone but Sherlyn did that with a normal phone app 🤣...like aisa hassi aaya naa humko. My dady is like ye chanth(cunning) ladki itni tezz hai isko RAW me bhejo India ki madad kregi...🤣

He nowadays guess every move of Sherlyn and whenever he is proved right he says dekhiiii kahe the naaa🤣. Also,heard that now hospital drama of Pihu gonna happen and 2 new females gonna enter KDB to separate Preeran but they're not Sona and sherlyn

Ye Sona kam thi , Vese jo bhi ho hme kya lena dena 😂😂😂😂😂😁🤣

Hum to dekhne ni wale , bs ek bar Rishabh ka final decision karde vo . 

Vese ek bat batao sbhiiii , agr Rishabh ke role me kisi or actor ko leke aaye vo to bhi aap sbhi dekho ge KB ???? 😆

I to dekhungi kqbhi kabhi , Us actor ki jagah MJ ko assume karke 🤣 .