Discussion till ,Mj get his new show . - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Kritika_Sharma1

yrr web series premium paid hoti hain , me kese dekhungi πŸ˜’. Bs kal hi news aajaye ki

"Manit joura of Kundali bhagya is approached for ....show" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

achaa sa channelπŸ™† 

They should do a spinoff on Rishabh where Prithlyn are married and seeing the changed assertive avatar, Sherlyn regrets her decision.

Rishabh should do dhakkam dhukki just to irritate Prithvi.

The way Prithvi taunted Rishabh Rishabh should taunt him back.

I am telling Rishabh vs Prithlyn will be fantastic show to watch.

Originally posted by ws_loki

They should do a spinoff on Rishabh where Prithlyn are married and seeing the changed assertive avatar, Sherlyn regrets her decision.

Hmmm par hamari kon sune πŸ˜”

Kasam tere pyar ki is Ekta's show right ? 

If yes , then she might approach him for season 2 launching in Jan . Bcz , thy approached Arjun Bijlani but he rejected and will be hosting India's Gots Talent . 

And also it was a good show . Mj will not reject it . Phle I wish him in Naagin , but now I see ki naagin me Male leads ka koii khaas role nahi hota πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Bs naagins tandaav karti hai , badla leti hain. 

And the new show , " Agar tum na hote " which is just  on aired on Zeetv . Something like that will also freshyyy .

If yes , then she might approach him for season 2 launching in Jan . Bcz , thy approached Arjun Bijlani but he rejected and will be hosting India's Gots Talent . 

And also it was a good show . Mj will not reject it . Phle I wish him in Naagin , but now I see ki naagin me Male leads ka koii khaas role nahi hota πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Bs naagins tandaav karti hai , badla leti hain. 

And the new show , " Agar tum na hote " which is just  on aired on Zeetv . Something like that will also freshyyy .

I don’t want him in nagin. Like you did he will be watching dance performances πŸ€£

Kadam tere pyar ki? WhT is it about? Have never heard of it?

He might be looking at other production houses too. But he mentioned with Ekta he can be flexible abd do other projects too.

Me crying and getting mad even more😭❀️....This show will never be same without them. I think Ruhi will also exit and Sanjay too.

No naagin please they're hell irritating. Some other show with fresh concept !!!

Originally posted by rmahi25

No naagin please they're hell irritating. Some other show with fresh concept !!!

Manit has shown he can pull of the sweet love story with Preeta, playful yet mature love story with Shrishti ( I sooo wanted this) and dhakkam dhukki with Sherlyn.

He did all this and more with Chhavi aka Janki in Prem bandhan.

They both had such excellent chemistry in all stages of love they went through.

Prem Bandhan was beautiful show❀️

skipping negativity off course

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

Prem Bandhan was beautiful show❀️

skipping negativity off course

In the show his mom’s character? That was still ok. Her scene when she tells the truth in frustration was good. 

The problem they did was they let his dad off the hook. 

Manit has shown he can pull of the sweet love story with Preeta, playful yet mature love story with Shrishti ( I sooo wanted this) and dhakkam dhukki with Sherlyn.

He did all this and more with Chhavi aka Janki in Prem bandhan.

They both had such excellent chemistry in all stages of love they went through.

But in Naagin ML doesn't have to do anything except getting married to the Naagin lady to protect family izzat or bride swap happens ! Then normal revenge drama happens leads fall in love, ML finds his wife is naagin he gets confused but pyaar amprampaar hai,they consummate & naagin gets pregnant to give birth to another naagin only and in end villains die bass🀣🀣

Baki ka dasna aur nachna aur full moon day ke din naagin ka skin nikalna yahi hota haii...watched S3 and some bits of 4 and wanted to stab my eyes.

Originally posted by rmahi25

But in Naagin ML doesn't have to do anything except getting married to the Naagin lady to protect family izzat or bride swap happens ! Then normal revenge drama happens leads fall in love, ML finds his wife is naagin he gets confused but pyaar amprampaar hai,they consummate & naagin gets pregnant to give birth to another naagin only and in end villains die bass🀣🀣

Baki ka dasna aur nachna aur full moon day ke din naagin ka skin nikalna yahi hota haii...watched S3 and some bits of 4 and wanted to stab my eyes.

haan phleI wished but , abb nahi , Bechara vaha , tandav hi dekhta reh jayega πŸ€£

I wish , ( Knows well ki kuch nhi hone wala esa but fir bhi πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‚) 

Ek fantasy show with real vfx like Yjhjk . But usme jin tha isme kuch or ho πŸ˜‚ .

He can also nail in that Bhediyaaa type roles . 

That aggressiveness , I see in his initial episodes of Supervillains vs Supercops . A cold HEARTED guy ,he was in that in started . 

And ek cute c actress ho angel vgera . Jese beauty and beast thi movie . 

Bohot dekhliya simple & Decent Rishabh hmne ,4 saalo se rote or , Apne dreams apne man me hi rkhne wala Rishabh .

I wish  Beauty & beast movie type serial .

Or vo tbb , jab vfx ache ho , varna 90's ka show lagega 😝😝😝