Posted: 2 years ago

Here is a random drabble for my loveliesšŸ¤—

Akshu was leaving Udaipur. She thought to visit the temple before leaving. She requested the driver to take her to the temple. Abhi was on his way to the hospital but he wanted peace so he  stopped on his way to pray at the same temple

Akshu is already praying and Abhi couldnā€™t notice her due to the crowd.

She was leaving when one kid comes to her asking for help. She went to the car to bring some food.

Abhi noticed her giving food from another side. He was frozen on his spot. It's been 2 days since he saw her last time. He tried masking his emotions with a stern face. Akshu turned and saw Abhi, they both stood staring at each other clueless about what to do . Akshu broke their eye contact and turned her face.Her expression changed from guilty to panic ...She saw a car coming from the other side. She was not so far  so she ran towards Abhi save him. She pulled him aside on time but they fell on the roadside. Akshu composed herself and saw Abhi lying beside her. Her expression changed seeing Abhi. She shook him a bit but got no response.

She tried waking him up again but all her efforts went in vain. She had tears in her eyes. She couldnā€™t understand what happened to him.

Abhi... I'm hereā€¦Akshu 

Tum sunna chahte the na main sach bolungi is baar ā€¦.Please utho

He didnā€™t move a bit

I love you ā€¦.tum ayse chodke nhi ja sakte she cried and put her head on chest

He opened his eyes and grinned 

He replied Kisne kaha chod ke ja raha hun

She realized it was all prank by him to make her confess.

She was in tears again

I'm sorry par mujhe bharosa tha meri aankhon parā€¦ jo mene dekha tha apne liye woh jhut nahi tha

Dr. Dramebaaz Birla ā€¦.Mera man kar raha hai main khud gala daba ke jaan le lun tumhari

She stood up and left in anger

Abhi sat there smiling ready to woo his lady love again 

Hope you all enjoyed.

Hey Zenu, thanks for this yaar, definitely needed this after all the heartbreak. Hope we see then united again soon. I donā€™t even mind a few months leap, as long as they bring more Abhira moments and a road with a clear path for them to reunite soon. 

Hume intezaar kitnaā€¦.( from yesterday when Akshu was at Birla house, that was so perfect on Abhiā€™s emotionsā€¦) today Iā€™m feeling in that mood yaar. 

Thank you for the tag! ADORABLE!

Originally posted by jani_faizal

Hey Zenu, thanks for this yaar, definitely needed this after all the heartbreak. Hope we see then united again soon. I donā€™t even mind a few months leap, as long as they bring more Abhira moments and a road with a clear path for them to reunite soon. 

Hume intezaar kitnaā€¦.( from yesterday when Akshu was at Birla house, that was so perfect on Abhiā€™s emotionsā€¦) today Iā€™m feeling in that mood yaar. 

HiišŸ¤—

They will be reunited very soon and we will get more scene's of AbhiRa. They are leads so won't stay away for long time ā¤ļø

Wasn't it a soothing post for a crying soul. That was a much needed drabble dear thanks to you. Now I am living in abhira paradise with all these os, ss, ts. Thanks to guys who do it for us. 

Originally posted by hari15

Wasn't it a soothing post for a crying soul. That was a much needed drabble dear thanks to you. Now I am living in abhira paradise with all these os, ss, ts. Thanks to guys who do it for us. 

Yes I could manage writing this  little piece in between assignments to distract our Brain from heartbreak and pain. ā¤ļø

Thanks for the Abhira pick me up.  

Let me introduce myself.  My name is Grace and I'm an American born Taiwanese.  I unfortunately do not understand Hindi. My good friend watches YRKKH and translates for me. 

I wasn't too sure of the dialogues šŸ˜³ but I got the gist of the OS.

Originally posted by iheartChai

Thanks for the Abhira pick me up.  

Let me introduce myself.  My name is Grace and I'm an American born Taiwanese.  I unfortunately do not understand Hindi. My good friend watches YRKKH and translates for me. 

I wasn't too sure of the dialogues šŸ˜³ but I got the gist of the OS.

Hii Grace 

I will try writing dialogues in English as well there are not much dialogue in this one. It just a short os based on precap where AbhiRa met at temple and Abhi pranked her and she confessed 

You didn't tag me but then also i jumped here šŸ˜†

Btw really lovely drabble. I just wish we will get something like that in the show also. šŸ˜‰

Abhi will manage everything. I am sure he will do something unique to confess Akshu.