Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

He was brilliant today. The way he told Sherlyn a man is not someone who fathers children, a man is someone who accepts someone else’s child.

His scream at the end of it.

Good for him. He deserves better.

Will wait for his next project.

Kriti_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

👏👏 Well  ,he finally observed that , his Role is not getting Importance , as he was approached for 👍🏼

But leave krne se phle koii show mil jata acha sa , hme tasalli ho jati . Abb pata nhi hme kbtk wait krna padegaaa...💔🥲😭😭

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ws_loki

He was brilliant today. The way he told Sherlyn a man is not someone who fathers children, a man is someone who accepts someone else’s child.

Written update dona. My heart is crying after reading this. Although we knew it was coming but....

finally Rish will walk off leaving luthras messed with Sherlyn🤣

Vir12389 thumbnail

😭😭 so they are not taking his character out but he himself quits.par proper expoaure ke bad closure dete then it will be better.now god knows sherlin ka kya kam bacha hai ab show mein .without rishu

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/exclusive-manit-joura-quits-kundali-bhagya-after-four-years-says-it-was-an-impromptu-decision/articleshow/87873220.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=TOITV

Read this. It has more content. His inputs ! He was definitely not happy the way his character was shaping. That's why he left .

Edited by rmahi25 - 2 years ago
ws_loki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kritika_Sharma1

👏👏 Well  ,he finally observed that , his Role is not getting Importance , as he was approached for 👍🏼

But leave krne se phle koii show mil jata acha sa , hme tasalli ho jati . Abb pata nhi hme kbtk wait krna padegaaa...💔🥲😭😭

Same. I will miss him so much onscreen. 

I said na he was promised that he will get finally what he signed up for when he came back.

But they sidelined him from leap onwards. Kept on sending him away or never gave him proper track. Biggest mistake was keeping him out from Prithvi’s exposure. 

Hats off to him, till the last scene he gave his bloody best.

ws_loki thumbnail
Originally posted by: rmahi25

Written update dona. My heart is crying after reading this. Although we knew it was coming but....

finally Rish will walk off leaving luthras messed with Sherlyn🤣

His revenge🤣

Ab bhugto Luthras. He says in the episode all my goodness has no use. I can’t take it anymore and I quit.

They can still do a Rishabh spinoff but they willl not.

Kuch toh achcha karengay shows how frustrated he was by the end with the way his character was shaping up.

Vir12389 thumbnail

His revenge🤣

Ab bhugto Luthras. He says in the episode all my goodness has no use. I can’t take it anymore and I quit.

They can still do a Rishabh spinoff but they willl not.

Kuch toh achcha karengay shows how frustrated he was by the end with the way his character was shaping up.

yes and these point he said correctly .uski achai ka koi fayda nhi hua .atlast he said to sherlin mujhe tumhare liye bura lag rha hai tum apna ghar nhi samhal saki mauka tha tumhare pas you finish it off.the pain in his voice.as he knows somewhere he started loving her .and he knows sherlin agar usse payar krti then he could have loved her. And they had a happy life.

ws_loki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vir12389

yes and these point he said correctly .uski achai ka koi fayda nhi hua .atlast he said to sherlin mujhe tumhare liye bura lag rha hai tum apna ghar nhi samhal saki mauka tha tumhare pas you finish it off.the pain in his voice.as he knows somewhere he started loving her .and he knows sherlin agar usse payar krti then he could have loved her. And they had a happy life.

He still tried to make her understand it is her loss not his.

So they will replace Rishabh now?