Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kriti_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Vir12389

kritika his meaning is when he was shooting for the 20 min long scene he thought now its time to gracefully say goodbye.as he was supposed to go to london and then his character would have shown coming back.but now may be they will show him once again for maximum sherlin exposure infront of the family .and thats it i dont think he wanted to be in post leap track.

hnn vhi bolrhi thi me bhii 

abhi 1 week ke baad fir aayega pr finally he left . I mean ki Sherlyn ke Expose hone ke baad kya krenge Rish. ka 

As vo bohot heartbroken hoga to Karan use ese akele L. nhi jaane dega , to kyaa krengee🤔

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rmahi25

I wonder what nonsense Sherlyn will sell to the mad family on his sudden leave.

If she says Rishabh is having an affair and is therefore leaving me, his family would believe her over him. 

Karan thought Preeta was responsible for his dad’s accident abd in sheer mad anger married Preeta and left her on the road. 

Here Rishabh is doing the sensible thing of walking away to sort himself out. Plus unlike Karan who does net practice, Rishabh Luthra runs a business. He has to take care of the family too. Don’t fully blame him for needing a break.

Vir12389 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kritika_Sharma1

hnn vhi bolrhi thi me bhii 

abhi 1 week ke baad fir aayega pr finally he left . I mean ki Sherlyn ke Expose hone ke baad kya krenge Rish. ka 

As vo bohot heartbroken hoga to Karan use ese akele L. nhi jaane dega , to kyaa krengee🤔

lets see they are completly chopping of the character or will bring some new artist

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ya seriously what rishu will say to his family or sherlin will say to his mad family

Rish to silently nikal lega.

ws_loki thumbnail

Rish to silently nikal lega.

🤣

He wants to save his energy. His family never understood him always jumps to think the worst of him thanks to Sherlyn. Aap Sambhako apni bahu ko, I will work so I can pay all o your bills.

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ws_loki

🤣

He wants to save his energy. His family never understood him always jumps to think the worst of him thanks to Sherlyn. Aap Sambhako apni bahu ko, I will work so I can pay all o your bills.

hahhahahwhwh yesss🤣🤣

Even I am confused whether he has shot his last or not. Either after few days he will be back for Sherlyn's expose or not. First Abhisek's yesterday comment that everyone is shooting except shraadha + Actor's have to serve 1 month period post informing the production if they wants to quit.

So,I am not understanding that today will be his last or not

Vir12389 thumbnail

hahhahahwhwh yesss🤣🤣

Even I am confused whether he has shot his last or not. Either after few days he will be back for Sherlyn's expose or not. First Abhisek's yesterday comment that everyone is shooting except shraadha + Actor's have to serve 1 month period post informing the production if they wants to quit.

yes actors cant inform suddenly they had to serve 1 month period .akele preeta sherllin ko eexpose krke bhi kya kregi .lets wait and watch for todays episode

Vir12389 thumbnail

hahhahahwhwh yesss🤣🤣

abhi toh yeh sab shadi mein bhi jane wale hai.abhishek ruhi and all

rmahi25 thumbnail

yes actors cant inform suddenly they had to serve 1 month period .akele preeta sherllin ko eexpose krke bhi kya kregi .lets wait and watch for todays episode

Yeah aaj thoda confirm hoga.😆❤️

rmahi25 thumbnail

abhi toh yeh sab shadi mein bhi jane wale hai.abhishek ruhi and all

yeahhh🤣