Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kriti_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: rmahi25

Trust me choosing to become Rishlyn fan was riskyπŸ’” but Manit Ruhi compelled us to take that risk. Even I started due to him butπŸ’”.

Heyyy Me bhi hu is list me πŸ–οΈπŸ–οΈπŸ–οΈπŸ™‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mene bhi Manit ki wajah se hi dekhna shuru kiya tha . 

Or jo upar post me pucha hai ki , kisi new actor layenge as Rishabh ya kuch or krenge ..

To jesa Director ne bola tha ki KB is incomplete without you , agr manit imp hai to Rishabh to hai hi 🀷.

I also think ki , jb yeh preeta ka memory loss wala track khtm hoga to laayenge yeh log Rishbh ko .

ya to direct hi replacement kr denge , Ya abhi flight crash kara ke inke saamne maar denge , fir baad me plastic surgery kara ke kisi or ki entry kara denge πŸ˜‚.

Par Rishabh aayega jarur , kyuki IMPORTANT CHARACTER HAI !! 

Aur agr abhi yeh fake death dikhana chahte hain to mujhe vo bhi power packed performance chahiye πŸ₯Ί.Like first he remembering all moments with his family and hugging to all of them one by one , And after that All Luthra's POV one by one on his demise πŸ’” .

Yrr kitna heartbreaking hogaaa yeh , hum soch bhi nhi skte 😭.

Aur agr yeh wala scene hua na , to MJ ko new show milna or easy ho jayega , bcz this scene needs very much potential , which MJ can play perfectly ...

And agr vo death vgera nhi dikhana chahte to bhai 2 3 episodes ke liye kisi achi actress ko bula lo , Orr Uski love story ke sighs deke chle jaoo 😭

Ese bich me hi chorr diya , Adhmara πŸ˜‘πŸ₯²

Yaa to pura khtm karo ya thoda acha dikhado lyk , vo London me he , Or jese use Preeta se pyar hua tha vese hi kisi ko usse pyar ho jaye at first sight. Aage ka hum khud assume krlenge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ–οΈ

Edited by Kritika_Sharma1 - 2 years ago
ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Actually. He meant that by ending Rishabh's dumbness🀣 but end mein smart banke bhi dumb bana diya usko.

Yes Rishabh Luthra would never take off like this without exposing Sherlyn and kicking her out of his home to safeguard his family.

What was the need to send him away again. That is where Manit lost it with the makers. The moment DD & Sarya came from break that needed him out of the show. See the pattern. 

He diplomatically put it that they want him in the show but at the character’s expense. Good he quit. 

If they replace Manit it will be clear they will water down Rishabh, atleast this way his fans will atleast have good memories of Rishabh.

Vir12389 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ws_loki

Yes Rishabh Luthra would never take off like this without exposing Sherlyn and kicking her out of his home to safeguard his family.

What was the need to send him away again. That is where Manit lost it with the makers. The moment DD & Sarya came from break that needed him out of the show. See the pattern. 

He diplomatically put it that they want him in the show but at the character’s expense. Good he quit. 

If they replace Manit it will be clear they will water down Rishabh, atleast this way his fans will atleast have good memories of Rishabh.

and you know what just to add drama which sherlin will do.so just to keep sherlin in the luthra house for some more time they send him to london.and then they planned to bring him back after few days .just to consol karan as preeta ko kuch ho jayega so just to have him in the show for karan and thats it.kyuki ultimately sherlin ko expose toh preeta ko hi krna hai .afterall she is the lead

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Finally Manit has taken a sensible decision! 

I used to watch this serial initially but quit after a few months. 

I always felt that Preeta and Rishabh's love story should have been explored.

I am not a fan of good girl and bad boy troupe where all they do is bicker n eventually fall in love. 

Rishabh as character had so much potential but it was never utilised by the creatives and writers. 

They could have brought a new girl for Rishabh and showed his love story.  Neither Srishti nor Sherlyn were suitable for Rishabh as per me.

They never revealed why Prithvi was after Rishabh. Lol what a waste of time for those who were waiting for the reveal.

Anyway I am glad that Manit has quit the serial. I hope he gets a lead role soon. All the best to him for his future endeavours. He deserves better.

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kritika_Sharma1

Heyyy Me bhi hu is list me πŸ–οΈπŸ–οΈπŸ–οΈπŸ™‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mene bhi Manit ki wajah se hi dekhna shuru kiya tha . 

Or jo upar post me pucha hai ki , kisi new actor layenge as Rishabh ya kuch or krenge ..

To jesa Director ne bola tha ki KB is incomplete without you , agr manit imp hai to Rishabh to hai hi 🀷.

I also think ki , jb yeh preeta ka memory loss wala track khtm hoga to laayenge yeh log Rishbh ko .

ya to direct hi replacement kr denge , Ya abhi flight crash kara ke inke saamne maar denge , fir baad me plastic surgery kara ke kisi or ki entry kara denge πŸ˜‚.

Par Rishabh aayega jarur , kyuki IMPORTANT CHARACTER HAI !! 

Aur agr abhi yeh fake death dikhana chahte hain to mujhe vo bhi power packed performance chahiye πŸ₯Ί.Like first he remembering all moments with his family and hugging to all of them one by one , And after that All Luthra's POV one by one on his demise πŸ’” .

Yrr kitna heartbreaking hogaaa yeh , hum soch bhi nhi skte 😭.

Aur agr yeh wala scene hua na , to MJ ko new show milna or easy ho jayega , bcz this scene needs very much potential , which MJ can play perfectly ...

And agr vo death vgera nhi dikhana chahte to bhai 2 3 episodes ke liye kisi achi actress ko bula lo , Orr Uski love story ke sighs deke chle jaoo 😭

Ese bich me hi chorr diya , Adhmara πŸ˜‘πŸ₯²

Yaa to pura khtm karo ya thoda acha dikhado lyk , vo London me he , Or jese use Preeta se pyar hua tha vese hi kisi ko usse pyar ho jaye at first sight. Aage ka hum khud assume krlenge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ–οΈ

dekho no death is happening as Sherlyn is still in her married avatar so just assume that Rishabh kept walking towards some destination until his image faded away and now no one could see him anymore + everyone forgetting about him🀣.

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ws_loki

Trueee!!!

I believe he took Sherlyn's words seriously somewhere & prioritized his mental and emotional balance over everyone else and left to restore it to comeback! But he knew with Pihu's kidnap or Preeta Memory loss on cards the character would've got very less to offer and get , maybe just to console the mad family🀣.

You never know the ratings may drop and they've to bring him back with good assurance. Just like they did with Sanjay.

rmahi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vir12389

and you know what just to add drama which sherlin will do.so just to keep sherlin in the luthra house for some more time they send him to london.and then they planned to bring him back after few days .just to consol karan as preeta ko kuch ho jayega so just to have him in the show for karan and thats it.kyuki ultimately sherlin ko expose toh preeta ko hi krna hai .afterall she is the lead

I wonder what nonsense Sherlyn will sell to the mad family on his sudden leave.

Vir12389 thumbnail

I wonder what nonsense Sherlyn will sell to the mad family on his sudden leave.

ya seriously what rishu will say to his family or sherlin will say to his mad family

Kriti_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

dekho no death is happening as Sherlyn is still in her married avatar so just assume that Rishabh kept walking towards some destination until his image faded away and now no one could see him anymore + everyone forgetting about him🀣.

Hmmm yeh bhi true hai , Sherlyn is in married avtaar . But achi story ending to dikhate ,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And u r right vo ,Pihu ke liye hi aayega . And did u notice, Mj said that , Rishabh is Going to London to return back India . 

Means definitely vo ek bar fir aayega abhi do tin episodes ki dhkka mukki ke bad .

But I m confused ki usko vapis bhejne ka kya bahana banayenge , ki waapis se London chala gaya πŸ€”πŸ€”

Karan use is condition me jaane bhi degaa ??? 

I think No ,, pata nhi kya krenge 

Vir12389 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kritika_Sharma1

Hmmm yeh bhi true hai , Sherlyn is in married avtaar . But achi story ending to dikhate ,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And u r right vo ,Pihu ke liye hi aayega . And did u notice, Mj said that , Rishabh is Going to London to return back India . 

Means definitely vo ek bar fir aayega abhi do tin episodes ki dhkka mukki ke bad .

But I m confused ki usko vapis bhejne ka kya bahana banayenge , ki waapis se London chala gaya πŸ€”πŸ€”

Karan use is condition me jaane bhi degaa ??? 

I think No ,, pata nhi kya krenge 

kritika his meaning is when he was shooting for the 20 min long scene he thought now its time to gracefully say goodbye.as he was supposed to go to london and then his character would have shown coming back.but now may be they will show him once again for maximum sherlin exposure infront of the family .and thats it i dont think he wanted to be in post leap track.