Bigg Boss 15

Vishal Kotian..

pinufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Honestly Vishal started out as a really nice contestant (apart from his badbad for camera). Sometimes whatever he said was controversial, but you could see his intention behind that. 

He played really nice in the first week. Thoda sa ego shayad aya hoga usko. 

But the truth is that the BB makers did him dirty. 

All the people coming on WKW, Sallu etc just exposed his game (And he was the only person with a game at that point lol). 

Yes, he said 'Mai usko ghuma sakta hu' about Shamita. But that just means that he can convince her. 

Yes, he asked Jay about his principles. But, Jay is an idiot ki usne is cheez ko itna khicha hai... Vishal has said sorry to him so many times (which was not needed at all). 

Jay's only response is - tu dhoka deta hai logo ke piche se...

When Vishal asks him kya dhoka - he says wo sabko pata hai..

But, never tells kya dhoka deta hai.. Lol.. kyuki kuch hai hi nahi..

Then about Vishal saying - 'Raquesh gaya to ab Shamita mere upar dependent ho jayegi' 

He clarified by saying that he was talking in the context of the game.. 

Aur kya bolega..

About Vishal saying - 'Raquesh ne kya haath mara hai'

If he was playing a skit jisme he was roasting everyone and he was mimicking Amitabh Bacchan.. I don't think it was wrong at all.. 

He was giving the right reasons.. However, he has been in fact betrayed by the BB makers.. 

I don't understand just one thing. 

He should just say to Shamita. Fine. Forget it. Let's not speak with each other. Let's see if outside the house we can maintain our relationship.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Roasting is not fun he needs to get that but time and again the guy doesn't get it. His saying 'main usko ghuma sakta hun'  wo to Salman said he meant in good way but can even Salman be sure🤔 and wen he knew his ghuma sakta hun was talked about a lot than he needs to keep his words fine. He again said Jay in a fight 'teri family mein kaun dogla hai'  yeh apni hi bhajane mein laga hai 🤓 BB exposed his game but after that he himself bis destroying his game.

pinufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riddhan

Roasting is not fun he needs to get that but time and again the guy doesn't get it. His saying 'main usko ghuma sakta hun'  wo to Salman said he meant in good way but can even Salman be sure🤔 and wen he knew his ghuma sakta hun was talked about a lot than he needs to keep his words fine. He again said Jay in a fight 'teri family mein kaun dogla hai'  yeh apni hi bhajane mein laga hai 🤓 BB exposed his game but after that he himself bis destroying his game.

Although I think roasting is fine as long as it was intended to be in a fun way. (But then I would have appreciated if he did it in front of Shamita rather than behind her back). So yeah maybe.. 

Also , he said  'teri family me kaun dogla hai', then he said' Tu dogla hai na?? ' And say ki Jay hi dogla hai. 

But again, he I think he wanted to say tere family wale honge dogle.. 

But that's fine according to me.. he said that in an heated argument. 

Usko pehle reporters ne expose kar diya.. Then when he was trying to sort it out with Shamita, Pratik beech beech me kar raha tha...

There was just too much going on.. 

And then when he was explaining things to everyone (Pratik, Neha and others), Jay called him chal be Dogle (so in a very derogatory way). 

And things are already salty between him and Jay. Usme he retaliated saying 'Teri family me kaun hai dogla'.

It's wrong to say something about someone's family. But, in the end ye log bhi normal hai.. jhagde honge.. gusssa ayega.. to every time they won't have a really good response immediately.., to wahi hoga jo real world me normal jhagdo me hota hai.. log ek dusre ke family pe jayenge.. 

Even Jay ke pas koi reason nahi tha beech me bolne ka... Uska matlab hi nahi tha us jhagde me.. 

Both have said a lot of mean things to each other. Both aren't completely wrong or right.. 

But, point is Vishal ka game to BB ne kharab kar diya hai.. 

But abhi without context kuch points bata ke reporters ne uski image bhi kharab ki hai..

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pinufan

Although I think roasting is fine as long as it was intended to be in a fun way. (But then I would have appreciated if he did it in front of Shamita rather than behind her back). So yeah maybe.. 

Also , he said  'teri family me kaun dogla hai', then he said' Tu dogla hai na?? ' And say ki Jay hi dogla hai. 

But again, he I think he wanted to say tere family wale honge dogle.. 

But that's fine according to me.. he said that in an heated argument. 

Usko pehle reporters ne expose kar diya.. Then when he was trying to sort it out with Shamita, Pratik beech beech me kar raha tha...

There was just too much going on.. 

And then when he was explaining things to everyone (Pratik, Neha and others), Jay called him chal be Dogle (so in a very derogatory way). 

And things are already salty between him and Jay. Usme he retaliated saying 'Teri family me kaun hai dogla'.

It's wrong to say something about someone's family. But, in the end ye log bhi normal hai.. jhagde honge.. gusssa ayega.. to every time they won't have a really good response immediately.., to wahi hoga jo real world me normal jhagdo me hota hai.. log ek dusre ke family pe jayenge.. 

Even Jay ke pas koi reason nahi tha beech me bolne ka... Uska matlab hi nahi tha us jhagde me.. 

Both have said a lot of mean things to each other. Both aren't completely wrong or right.. 

But, point is Vishal ka game to BB ne kharab kar diya hai.. 

But abhi without context kuch points bata ke reporters ne uski image bhi kharab ki hai..

roasting can be done in many other ways than bringing Raq but he brought him which wasn't needed. He didn't roast Karan by bringing his ex bcoz he knew wo muh todd dega. Pratik interfered bcoz Vishal had only told him how to talk about woman n himself was justifying his 'maal' word 🙄 and Neha came bcoz he brought her example of fight and she said don't bring that as it was different and not related with it. I accept Jay did say him but than bringing Jay family in it wasn't needed. He could have straight away bash Jay and Jay was pissed as during conference Vishal jumped into his question. I won't say how Vishal is but he really needs to understand he is only putting axe on his leg by saying loose comments as those things will come to bite him off any how as camera pe sab aata hai. 

Too much drama happened for him now he needs to be aware of wat he says but I still doubt whether he has learnt something from this or not.

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bigg Boss khud haath dho aur pura sanitize kar ke Vishal ke peeche pada hai. Doosre log bhi bitching karte hai...pur BB ne Vishal pe microscope laga rakha hai. Uski har baat ke baal ki khaal utarti hai. Kya kare bechara. 

Vishal bechara BB ki bias ka maara.....

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shamita Will not even talk to him outside the house. Shes using him too, she just wants him to support her in nominations and where votes needed. 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

After the press conference, Jay literally is lounging on any bed next which Vishal is on, I am sure he was poking him for a long time. Jay desperately need a fight with someone, so why not picking Vishal.

What I don't understand is when the whole issue is between Shamita and Vishal and they can sort it out between themselves, if they want to talk or not talk....why are the other people getting into this???

Sab apna haat sekh rahe hain aag mein ghee daalke...

If the same roast happened anywhere else they would have laughed their heads off ...🤪

BTW Vishal mimicking Bachchan was damn funny 

King_Aggy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Can't understand why jay came to the BB house and destroyed his reputation. He clears displayed that he has an ego as big as the everest, keep grudges and boasts about it, has useless principles which change as per convenience. Finally he has no one in the house on whom he can trust and moving around the house like a bhatakti hui atma.

Its high time he comes out of Vishal mania and concentrate on cementing his place in the house and relations with the other HMs. If I am right they both fought in the 1st 2 weeks of the show and he still hanging on to it and not moving on.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

He is not going to change at all and have destroyed his image badly I can’t see any regrets from his side and damaged hispersonality and fan following as well 

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a justification post for vishal 👏

A person who uses mother s name to win the task and there also tells other people he will betray them.