Why this season has lowest trp

Posted: 2 years ago

The biggest reason I find for lowest trp is Shamita. I feel like they just made this show to make her family happy. So much favoritism and protocol. Than no strong groups formed. Useless VIPs again just to make the queen happy. 

Originally posted by cape

The biggest reason I find for lowest trp is Shamita. I feel like they just made this show to make her family happy. So much favoritism and protocol. Than no strong groups formed. Useless VIPs again just to make the queen happy. 

Agree 100%. The ghinona dhong that is this season stems solely from insulting the audience and HMs by ramming down this contestant down our throats that no one wants to see. 

Rigging ki bhi seema hoti hai yaar. 

Agree. 

They started making this show THE SHAMITA KA MAYKA in 3rd week after Ganna task. Since then TRp started falling down. 

No one is interested in watching Shamita as lead actress in daily soap. Now they are showing biased ness openly by giving her 2 week vacation. 

And ab people of habitual of Not Watching the show. 

Tejrun se trp bhaag gayi, jis din unmein se ek bhagega, trp daud kar wapis ayegi.

Originally posted by riddhan

Tejrun se trp bhaag gayi, jis din unmein se ek bhagega, trp daud kar wapis ayegi.

Kaun sa contestant accha hai agar koi interesting hota to trp 0.7 nai hoti🤣. Makers team ke bheje ke saaf safayi karni paregi kyuki unke bheje ki tarah ye season fry ho gaya hai🤓. Khud season ko barbad karke contestants ka naam de rahe hai dhongi channel wale🤣

Useless contestants, useless tasks, bad editing, even the host looks disinterested most of the times Too much unnecessary interference and manipulations from the makers, forcing their views on the contestants for wanting them to behave a certain way. There's no realism this time, contestants are too guarded and calculative, putting too much emphasis on "rishtey", like cut the crap, phli baar maine rishtey rishtey word itna suna hai iss show me ðŸ˜• Fake showmances, all of this has completely destroyed the season. This is hands down the most pathetic season ever.

Whole team including Contestants are too be blamed. No one seems interested to do any task just fake fights and fake relationships seems to be Motto of the season. 

Bb is only to be  blamed here.They made the show worst. First week we were so happy,wat a good bunch.and infact first two week were dhamaka.Thn bb started its own game,biasedness,selective bashing,bakwas concepts and cancelling them( when it did not go their favour) i mean full on trash. 

Karan to Teja: Ye BB wale kitne gadhe hai na, hum dono ka fake pyaar dekhane ke chakkar mein pura show ko duba diya. 😆

Edited by Mapogo - 2 years ago