•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I find a few things are confusing for me about Kajol's views. I was watching a previous episode wherein Kajol's (prejudiced) baba was justifying the Chatterjees asking for dowry as a "gift" and Kajol speaking out about how dowry in whatever name it was is injustice. She seemed to have such a clear idea about how girls are considered a burden in society (which she knows all too well by now thanks to her mother dearest). And yet, when her family said crap like "girls should not work, Kajol will anyway become a homemaker etc" why was she so silent, and willing to live her life that way then? 

It's as if she knows these things are wrong but is also a bit of a tube-light in actually recognizing these situations play out in real time?

Sometimes when I think about this, I nearly don't want Kajol to marry ANYONE at all but Anjol has become the focal point now in the show. Hopefully, she doesn't lose sight of her identity post marriage and I hope it doesn't become a saas bahu drama with that Dida

Edited by quickspicysauce - 2 years ago

Kajol is totally at a lost these days due to the constant insults and being the punching bag of noyna and mother..Definitely I want to see the same kajol back during the wedding chaos ..She showed anger,pain and took a very bold step to slap and cancel her marriage with arjun..Nowadays  creatives have mellowed down her personality and she can't even give raise her voice against noyna crap..

I still have the gut feelings kajol will be back strong once she is married to Anurag..Anyways creatives already building the new track in the Basu household..Anurag family and house is full with positive vibes though he has differences with his Dad... Its Itv and voila ,the grandma not going anywhere and already thinking of not letting sharmila have an upper hand in the house..Sharmila can't take a stand for herself against her but I don't think kajol will stay quiet..we already saw how politely she answered her back in the durga puja..So yeah the dominating saas will be the grandma with her target sharmila and kajol..One thing she does not know kajol is a replica of her own daughter anjali..Its to wait and watch how kajol handles everything in her own sweet way and bring a change in Anurag's grandma ..

One thing though even married to Anurag ,kajol will still  fulfill her duty as a daughter and take responsibility of her siblings..That will be the journey of kajol  about how she handles her married life as a wife,daughter in law and a daughter..In that journey Anurag will always be her pillar of support..

I don't know about printing press as chondona will give it to her favorite son in law arjun so no chance kajol working there.. one thing kajol will surely look after the NGO and even teach singing to the kids..

Edited by Savee12 - 2 years ago

Good points all - yes I maintain Kajol will mend relationship bwt Anurag and Abishek and will be strong enough to handle DidiBH

Kajol's strength will come back once married to Anurag. She will.continue to work as she is committed to paying back debt & looking after house and  siblings.- yes Chandana may give printing press to Arjun but Kajol womt let it happen. That press is family business and she knows Arjun & his intentions well. She is capable of being a business woman, having a career, looking after her maternal family as well as being a daughter-in-law, wife and lover and this is her evolution - Anurag is her shield - do unless the writers deviate 100 from.story line I firmly believe we will.get Anjol wedding by Dec - hopefully by Christmas