Indian Television - Then / Now / Next | DT 96 - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by MeNiyonika

Ye sab kya hai !!!!

And is this account made by a newbie. Why would somebody speak about their suicide publicly. My god such a dark note. I really feel this is attention seeking.

newbie kaise pata. Chala it's deactivated.

I wil take a sick joke over real possibility of someone's end. Waise log announce to krte hai, earlier used to be fb post. One of my mutual a few months ago dropped a status "aar bachte icha krche na" and I ran to dm her. She replied after 1 month atlst she didn't do it. 

Originally posted by Haal-e-Dil

newbie kaise pata. Chala it's deactivated.

I wil take a sick joke over real possibility of someone's end. Waise log announce to krte hai, earlier used to be fb post. One of my mutual a few months ago dropped a status "aar bachte icha krche na" and I ran to dm her. She replied after 1 month atlst she didn't do it. 

B - You checkout the color of the account. Its deep blue which means newbie.

G - 😶

Edited by MeNiyonika - 2 years ago
Originally posted by MeNiyonika

Haan ye meme material bohot exciting hai waise. 🤣

CS makers seems to be inspired by Titli Bengali show😂.Ab Sehar banegi Titli ki counterpart🤩

Yrkkh kya hi chutiyap hai gosh. Like didn't expect with two sis one guy but first they rushed the love story, now behena extra pyar and dumbass akshu.

Ew she is ruining og aksh ka naam 👎🏼

Tu toh bolegi and wish karegi yeh baci becoz aajkal toh tu RishLyn shipper jo baan gayi hai😏.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWV_FrRK09M/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ye to glimpse hai par ye scene actual episode me kuch minutes tak aise dikha rahe the jaise ki 🐕 position🤣.

Edited by Juhi_04 - 2 years ago

I was a writer back in 2017/2018. Telly updates mein likha karti thi before Wattpad. At that time i was writing a fanfiction where there was a sweet commentator who was very sweet to me but kuch time baad she left. And after some time while continuing my writing a hater entered in my spot. Vo bohot ulta seedha bolti thi regarding my writing and stuff. But i always faced her strongly. And one day she came to my DM and apologized to me. She told me that she was actually testing my robustness. Ultimately she disclosed that her friend (sweet commentator) was actually reading my fanfiction for pass time, they couldnt save her as she commited suicide. Then she wished all the luck and left. After that we never had a chat. I was so heartbroken and upset ki mujhe kaise pata nahi chala through her comments that she was going through depression. 

Edited by MeNiyonika - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Nope08

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaà🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️

Tau aapki DP mein yeh koun aurat hai 🤔

If this is a sick joke then it's........disgusting but I seriously hope it's a joke nd not otherwise 

Edited by aastha12345 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by aastha12345

She posted it 2 more places😕

If this is a sick joke then it's........disgusting but I seriously hope it's a joke nd not otherwise 

Like me and Manoj bhaiyaa said this is attention seeking. Disgusting people.