why we getting such wild cards :(

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

All of us been making several posts for the creatives team we have been trying our best to give suggestions ideas and here what we wished for they gave us what 😔

Seriously Rashmi Devo and that guy don't even know got his name properly 

No lovely girls in the house Donal deserved a wild card entry 🤔

why are we getting such wild cards which don't excite us at all instead putting us off.👎🏼 They already going on disasterous TRPs and this is ideas they come up 🤢

I was too tired to even start or discuss this topic. 

If they have to get repeat contestants, at least get them from seasons beyond 5 years, i.e. 2016 and prior. Rashmi and Devoleena were seen in the BB house recently. They appear every season (twice or more) to provide their tips and whatnot. This is ridiculous!

I can't recommend any fresh faces, because I don't watch daily soaps. Sowmya Tandon would have been a good addition, I don't know... 

At least the dude is a fresh face, somewhat i guess.

But Rashmi and Devoleena haiz. I don't like either. All I remember from Rashmi is her stint with that dude and they kept dragging outside matters into the house, and she was a victim etc. Seriously, BB should learn to draw a line between contestants' private and showbiz life.

And Devoleena seems unhinged, i remember her being violent and loud last season (was it her banging the bathroom door during some laundry task with Sid?). Tf are they letting her back? Don't want to see a repeat of Afsana. No one in the house will listen to her, she already got dominated by Vishal/Shamita.

Maybe that's why they didn't care, they knew these were potential contestants.

BB should just not have eliminations first 2 weeks and let contestants acclimate and show their personalities. Then have proper evictions instead of the pathetic one we saw for Donal/Viddhi.