Tere Bina Jiya Jaye Naa

FINGER APPRECIATION THREAD |✨

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hullo. Adab. Namaste. 🙏 

Greetings fellow earthlings 

While everyone is preoccupied with the mysterious plot and whether the hero is evil or not, I’m busy staring and lusting over Avinesh Rekhi’s beautiful fingers and veiny hands! I’ve never related so much to a heroine, as much as I did when Krisha was ogling her sexy hunk of a husband outside her bedroom window.  

SHE IS ME. I AM HER. This is an image of how I creep on two things:

1. My Ubereats delivery driver 
  2. Men with beautiful fingers and hands

So you guys are more than welcome to unravel the storyline, while I’m content to lay in bed and stalk his hands every movement. 

Be afraid, because until Avinesh is the lead, you’ll have to suffer from my FINGERFETISH. 🙂🙂

Be VERY afraid

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal_ap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Haahaa Love this thread 🥰❤️, and well can’t help it Avinesh Rekhi does have well manicured fingers 😳

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Payal_ap

Haahaa Love this thread 🥰❤️, and well can’t help it Avinesh Rekhi does have well manicured fingers 😳

• Well manicured nails ✅ 
  • Long fingers ✅ 
  • Veined hands ✅ 

He can feed me anytime 🥰

BlackWitch thumbnail

You are here as well! 😆

I didn’t expect Avinash Rekhi to look THIS good  Just loving his High Handsomeness with a near perfect hairstyle. I am also liking the cute si love story with thriller elements ❤️ 

The show is going well. I hope it continues in this vein for a long time.

Mujhe toh mera new crush mil gaya 😍

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

You are here as well! 😆

I didn’t expect Avinash Rekhi to look THIS good  Just loving his High Handsomeness with a near perfect hairstyle. I am also liking the cute si love story with thriller elements ❤️ 

Yayy you are watching this too! Hoping to see more mysterious stories from you

BlackWitch thumbnail

I binge watched the whole 10 episodes today. Loving this show  Idhar hero ki zulfein aren’t distracting at all. In fact, he is looking so yummy 🥺

Mulling over some concepts in my mind. I may even adapt some of my earlier stories into this show 🤗

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Yayy you are watching this too! Hoping to see more mysterious stories from you

MochaQueen thumbnail

I binge watched the whole 10 episodes today. Loving this show  Idhar hero ki zulfein aren’t distracting at all. In fact, he is looking so yummy 🥺

Mulling over some concepts in my mind. I may even adapt some of my earlier stories into this show 🤗

The promos initially never interested me, and I wasnt too impressed by Avi in Choti Sardarni so I decided to skip it. But the mystery element pulled me in. I am a sucker for thrillers

BlackWitch thumbnail

The promos didn’t interest me either 😆 I thought it will be a lame fest, but this is soo good! 

I love mystery and thrillers mixed with romance and hot guys 🤣 I was so bummed when IMMJ 2 went the crap way and then ended. The initial 50 episodes were actually amazing of that show.

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

The promos initially never interested me, and I wasnt too impressed by Avi in Choti Sardarni so I decided to skip it. But the mystery element pulled me in. I am a sucker for thrillers

MochaQueen thumbnail

The promos didn’t interest me either 😆 I thought it will be a lame fest, but this is soo good! 

I love mystery and thrillers mixed with romance and hot guys 🤣 I was so bummed when IMMJ 2 went the crap way and then ended. The initial 50 episodes were actually amazing of that show.

Yeah exactly. The promos just looked like a cliche love story of a prince and princess. Zee is so bad at promoting their shows😆

Me too!!! I also loved the beginning of IMMJ2 as it gave me the Humraaz vibe.😆 Uske to promos bhi itne intriguing the!

I love thrillers with romance but even without romance I dont mind them as long as they keep me guessing😆 I just finished reading Behind Closed Doors by BA Paris and I really enjoyed it. Have you read it?

JayaBachan thumbnail

You are here as well! 😆

I expected and knew Avinesh to be THIS good looking because I've been obsessed with him for YEARS. You should have watched him in Tu Sooraj Mein Sanch Piyaji. OMFG. He was hotness x 1000 infinity and beyond. Only issue was that they made him wear demonic black lenses and covered his beautiful eyes. OMG Pratikshaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he has SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SMILE! I was dying over him. ☺️

tusoorajmainsaanjhpiyaji | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji Creations Gallery #1 - Page 11 | Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji

Hinna you can perve too but no touching - coz he's mine. 😆