Bigg Boss 15

#Tejran is here to stay - Voot making romantic compilations on them :)

Poll

What is your preference?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Saw this compilation on twitter. On first look it Looked as if it was fan made but it was actually made by Voot themselves. So it's clear what BB priorities are and who they want to promote. πŸ˜† Personally speaking I have no problem with the Tejran track because only thing that's worth watching this show for me is Tejasswi (Because BB has destroyed the game format and everything else 🀬, So I have decided not to get angry too much on the garbage being shown and focus on just Tejasswi) but I would prefer them to play individually more πŸ‘πŸΌ

What do you prefer? πŸ€” Please Vote.

Twitter link : https://twitter.com/annukitweet1/status/1462267603401932806?t=BUUumzUZhWvNJUAVKLeqig&s=19

Original Voot link : https://www.voot.com/shows/bigg-boss/15/1190444/karan-tejasswi-s-adorable-moments/1234852

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

My Only problem is jitna BB is trying to make them couple utna they don't try πŸ˜† I mean Karan says he has crush on her, phir pyaar bhari baatein bhi kar le πŸ€” but they talk about boring things. I would have been fine with a fake love story too bas chemistry dikha paate dono but they couldn't bas beech beech mein bolne se crush hai ya bf bolne se kuch nahi hota. 

Shasha2509 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Inse better Chemistry to Malaysia and Leshan ki thi with full on intimacy Yahan Bechare forced relationship main kuch kar bhi nhi sakte image bhi bachani hai... 

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

They have destroyed this show they have destroyed karan kundrra n tejasswi Prakash as players πŸ€”  Both could have made amazing game journey but now they r nothing on show. 

they have created Tejran themselves so making videos n all πŸ˜΅

Shippers ka Kia hai jo dikhega iski shipping hoti hai like all tv shows gets aaj agar karan ka doosri larki ke saath love angle hojaye to uski shipping shuru hojayegi same goes if Teja ka love angle like for example with Umar than uski shippers a jayenge lol πŸ˜† but u don’t keep destroying ur show for a angle which isn’t working for audience 

Edited by saaniakh - 2 years ago
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

I loved karan gameplay individually but this tejran thing is very boring

Coz Of this stupid ship ,I have stopped liking karan too

This tejran thing is ruining karan game and neutral audience aren't liking this ship 

Makers have lost it ,instead of telling them to play front foot ,they are encouraging it more 

Maybe bb12 repeat and teju might won using tejran thing like dipika won using sreepika bond πŸ˜‚

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I like both( together also) but I want their individual game to be strong. They're so afraid that they'll have different opinions and mostly try to avoid that. Just want them to be there for each other without being conscious. 

P. S. - big boss really need to put them in different teams so that can actually bring some change. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Uff itna acha song iss fake couple par laga diya. Between these two i prefer Karan but now this tejran angle just ruined his game. I want to see their individual game. 

Because as couple neither they have any chemistry nor any impact. 

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜‚ @ voot making VMs and they would have exclusive clips too as in this VM it's clear they have added unseen clips, I think.

Anyways I like Tejran, but for me:

Teja >>> karan >>> tejran

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

πŸ˜‚ @ voot making VMs and they would have exclusive clips too as in this VM it's clear they have added unseen clips, I think.

Anyways I like Tejran, but for me:

Teja >>> karan >>> tejran

Haven't seen in that much detail but i think the ring clip and the part where teja shows the evil eye locket properly looks unseen. πŸ˜†

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

I loved karan gameplay individually but this tejran thing is very boring

Coz Of this stupid ship ,I have stopped liking karan too

This tejran thing is ruining karan game and neutral audience aren't liking this ship 

Makers have lost it ,instead of telling them to play front foot ,they are encouraging it more 

Maybe bb12 repeat and teju might won using tejran thing like dipika won using sreepika bond πŸ˜‚

KK will most likely win this season then headline Roadies as the judge with Prince, that's the plan, hence the massive pimping of KK by makers.

Teja was good first week, but then she lost the plot and Ormax ranking. Pratik & Umar currently has a bigger fanbase than Teja.