Users

Frequent Posters

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

smiley37smiley37 You are hilarious 

I know right ... I am just awesome 😂😂🤣🤣

Haan yaar. I mean i loved how they fell for each other in the show where they tried to show that sometimes you dont even need explicit words to feel the instant connection with someone or grow feelings for them but now it feels like they sre going a little overboard with this whole falling and catching and eyelocks when really, they NEED to talk! Im losing my patience.

Exactly....humne inki love at first sight dikhan ki tareef kya kar di inhone toh sapne mein hi jeene ko bol diya ... Kya hi joker banate hai ye humein. I am already writing to them and giving away ideas.... Itna main padhai mein mann lagati ... Kaash.

I guess we will need to survive this period with Mush’s OSes. So madamji aap pls hum readers ki upar meherban hoiye aur ek aur OS jaldi se post kijiye. Dhanyavad smiley9

Sacchiii... Writer sahiba ab aap hi hamari ek matra sahara hai.... Humein viraan na chode please 

🌚😂

Oh my god your comment is killing me 🤣 especially your comment on “kash mein itna padhai mein mann lagati”🤣 story of my life honestly🤣 

Underline - wah kitne sundar nivedaan hai aapki, if Mush doesnt melt with this sincere request im gonna go into sttack mode and stalk her to death. Waise kaha chhupi hai madam ji.😲 Ajke k eoisode ka  review bhi nahi diya

Edited by 2TheMoonAndBack - 2 years ago
Originally posted by: iheartChai

One word PHENOMENAL! 👏❤️

You captured the scene and their personalities so well.  Right touch of dialogue progression that all of us wished we could see on the show 🤓 and another type of sweet tender romance without the trip and fall and eye staring over and over again😆 It is getting a bit repetitive since these two have literally not spoken properly since the engagement drama. 

Yaar Grace, abhi needing to understand akshu and talk things out is the most important thing we need. Idk why he is living in his own imaginary world that it is gonna be THAT easy for Akshu to accept him. These falling and catching scenes are doing no good🥱 at least 6-7 fall catch scenes have been shown in a span of two weeks i just want a hug or forehead kiss scene pike this in the OS

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

Oh my god your comment is killing me 🤣 especially your comment on “kash mein itna padhai mein mann lagati”🤣 story of my life honestly

🤣

I guess hum sabke jeevan ki yahi kahani ho gyi hai. Ab aap humein hi le le... Kal hamara maths practical hai aur hum yahan madhumakhi ke tarah mandra rahe hai. Aur 11 din baad hamara pehla boards ka exam hai ... Wo bhi barvi kaskha ka aur humne kuch padhai bhi nahi ki hai lekin majaal hai jo hum abhi bhi apni kitaab khol le. 

Underline - wah kitne sundar nivedaan hai aapki, if Mush doesnt melt with this sincere request im gonna go into sttack mode and stalk to her death. Waise kaha chhupi hai madam ji.😲 Ajke k eoisode ka  review bhi nahi kiya

Aaj ke episode dekh kar writer sahiba bhi soch rahi hongi ki Abhimanyu kaise ek thank you se hi pighal Gaya aur ab apna popat banane wala hai. 

Koshish karenge ki hum apne vichitra vakya rachnao se aapko aise hi hasate rahein.... Aage aur hasne ke liye hamare saath Jude rahiye ✨💃

Oh my god your comment is killing me smiley37 especially your comment on “kash mein itna padhai mein mann lagati”smiley37 story of my life honestly

smiley37

I guess hum sabke jeevan ki yahi kahani ho gyi hai. Ab aap humein hi le le... Kal hamara maths practical hai aur hum yahan madhumakhi ke tarah mandra rahe hai. Aur 11 din baad hamara pehla boards ka exam hai ... Wo bhi barvi kaskha ka aur humne kuch padhai bhi nahi ki hai lekin majaal hai jo hum abhi bhi apni kitaab khol le. 

Underline - wah kitne sundar nivedaan hai aapki, if Mush doesnt melt with this sincere request im gonna go into sttack mode and stalk to her death. Waise kaha chhupi hai madam ji.smiley3 Ajke k eoisode ka  review bhi nahi kiyasmiley18

Aaj ke episode dekh kar writer sahiba bhi soch rahi hongi ki Abhimanyu kaise ek thank you se hi pighal Gaya aur ab apna popat banane wala hai. 

Koshish karenge ki hum apne vichitra vakya rachnao se aapko aise hi hasate rahein.... Aage aur hasne ke liye hamare saath Jude rahiye

Madhumakkhi 🤣🤣🤣 you know you would be a great RJ🤣 or maybe a host😳 Aur koi sune yah na sune mein zaroon tumhari channel se connect karungi 🤗

Areh tu hogi to mujhe hasi ki ilawa aur kuch mahi ayegi🤣 going by the record, i feel like i will start laughing even if you breathe🤣 yeh kya ho gaya hai mujhe. Pagal to mahi ho gai?🤪.

Hahahaha sach mein !! Mush is probably so done with abhi’s presumptions 😆

Oh man board exams🤢i have been through the stress, i wish you all the best and kill those freaking exams😎

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

Madhumakkhi 🤣🤣🤣 you know you would be a great RJ🤣 or maybe a host😳 Aur koi sune yah na sune mein zaroon tumhari channel se connect karungi 🤗

Ye pehla compliment tha aisa... Zarur Jude rahiye... Aage aane wale samay mein aapko iss nakli RJ ki khoob zarurat padne wali hai... Sapne dekhte dekhte Abhimanyu ka katta hai aur chalte chalte hum bhi viraan raatein kaat hi lenge saath saath saath

Areh tu hogi to mujhe hasi ki ilawa aur kuch mahi ayegi🤣 going by the record, i feel like i will start laughing even if you breathe🤣 yeh kya ho gaya hai mujhe. Pagal to mahi ho gai?🤪.

Humne suna tha log hamare pyaar mein paagal ho jate hai..m aap itni jaldi ho jayengi, ye humne socha na tha.

Hahahaha sach mein !! Mush is probably so done with abhi’s presumptions 😆

Wo bhi soch rahi hogi... Ab kya likhu? Thank you se dil jaaniye hote hai? 

Oh man board exams🤢i have been through the stress, i wish you all the best and kill those freaking

exams😎

Thanks... We have two board exams this year and phati toh padi hui hai. Mahan hai ye education system... Har baar online class lete hai lekin exam offline lete... 11th mein bhi aisa hi hua tha nd abhi first board exam mein bhi yhi haal hai. Zindagi hi behaal hai.

Chalte chalte... Katt jaye raste ... Uske gaana aata nhi hai toh ab hum bhi aap par line poori karne ka kasht dete hai 

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zenab78

This is just fabulous👏

Keep treating us with you beautiful FFs 

You have penned their feelings exceptionally well

I could imagine it all

Loved it ❤️

Zenab🤗 Thank you so much sweetheart, this means the world❤️

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetaaagarwal

Wow!!! This is so so beautiful and so detailed.. capturing every nuance..

I wish we get a scene like this... especially when she says It's a fling and Abhimanyu laughs it off!!! that  scene was all things super duper cute ...love love love!

Rajan Shahi.. pls ye scene de do

Oh My God Reaction GIF by Friends

Can't believe you just said that! I have no words to explain how happy I am reading your comment Shweta! Thank you so much🤗

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashsamik

This was sooooo nice....loved it👏👍🏼❤️

Thank you so much, doll😳

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

This .... I am at loss of words to express how beautifully you have captured their emotions and presented to us in words... The heartbreak, the soothing balm, tears, pain, reality, dream, companion in true sense.... Everything was so greatly infused together. This is so so pyaara...

Makers of you are reading this, take the writer's permission and give us this....

Or hire her. Atleast we will get meaningful and real scenes instead of dream sequences.

Me after reading your comment:

Melting Ice Cream GIF

Trust me I'm a puddle of emotions and I won't even deny that i read your comment at least 5 times with an idiotic toothy smile plastered on my face. Thank you so much sweetheart, it's comments like this that truly encourages me to write❤️

Edited by Mushfika_01 - 2 years ago
Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fantasyera

So beautifully written ❤️

Please write another on them. 🥺🥺🥺

Thanks a lot, love! Will  definitely try to write more whenever AD permits❤️