Tum do no na poore ki poore pagal ho i'm dying reading your comments.
Aree woh toh hum hai hi... Koi shak nhi bacha hai... After all ek bande ke liye hum ye show dekh rhe hai... Iss se bada aur kya hi proof hoga hamare clownigiri ka
@ishqdinoorhai9 please try Stand up comedies. I think you are gonna nail it. You gave me such a good laugh, and your timing is just
Ab main itna bhi khaas nhi haan thodu sa... Ittu sa hun log tamatar phenkenge mere par main stand up comedy karne gyi toh...
Tareef karne ke liye main shukriya ada karti hu writer sahiba
@bold: LMAO you are giving me major Geet vibes from Jab We Met for some reason!
What a masterpiece this is Mushfika! I'm speechless with the way you pulled off all the characters, emotions and painted it right infront of my eyes! one of the best OS i have ever read. like wow, really!
with the horrible drama these days in the actual show, this was a breath of fresh air. I would love for you to write more and bless us with nice stories that make more sense the the show itself
Wow, look who commented!
Thank you so much for the kind wordsI truly appreciate that you took the time to read this shot and even happier that you commentedLots of love to you :)Edited by Mushfika_01 - 5 months ago
Few things i loved about this os:
1. Abhimanyu ASKING akshara "what is it that's bothering you?. even though he had an idea, he still ASKED. this is called good communication skills.
2. Akshara actually opening up to abhimanyu and telling him that she is scared and worried shit for arohi, the family, and for failing him. again, great communication
3. I love the subtle gestures and all the emotions and physical contacts that transpired during the whole convo when akshara opens up to abhimanyu. When she puts her head on his shoulder, again not an actual hug but still needing for his warmth for her to confide in him was a magical scene you wrote Mushfika
4. Abhimanyu seeing through akshara's lie. this is far fetched any ITV show so i couldn't be more happy reading that part
5. last but not the least, the forehead kiss. that one paragraph of abhimanyu going to his surgery but then coming back to place a kiss on her forehead more for himself than akshara to assure that she is in one piece and really sealing the promise of always protecting her with a kiss i dont rememer the last time i read such a meaningful OS
It is a sincere request from all of us that you keep writing and please tag me when you do because i wouldn't want to miss your work like i did this one (saw this after 5 days what!!!)
I absolutely L.O.V.E this comment! almost everything that i wanted to convey through this OS - you caught on and explained with such simplicity! Thank you SO much Anokhi, it's honestly comments like this that encourage me to write more
@red: and your comment has MY heart! What's your name btw? It's fine if you don't want to reveal your real name , vrtual name is fine too.Asking so that it's easier for me to address you LOL
You can call me Noor 🙈🙈 it's a virtual name but it's close to my heart...
Oh not at all.It’s fun to read everyone’s point of view.I love this forum bec everyone is positive towards the others opinion and there’s a healthy discussion.I look forward to reading everyone’s take on the episode and comments on them more than watching the serial 🤣🤣so lage raho😁😁💕🤗
Topic started by Mushfika_01
Last replied by ishqdinoorhai9