Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

There was an entire video on YT about how the IT cell operates. The employees even get to take a picture and shake hands with their priyatam boss Shree Shree Narendra Godhra Modi ji!

The person I am taking about is the worst person I have ever met. She has even managed to taught her kid all of her negative qualities. Now both of them are unbearable.

Sadhanai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: atominis

I have lived in Punjab and I know first-hand how Rajiv and Indira worsened it. Julio Ribeiro himself criticised Rajiv Gandhi and blamed his allowing 1984 pogrom as one of reasons to alienate Sikhs further and contribute to more men becoming militants. 

Militancy was rising post 1984. Controlled only by Beant Singh, PVN Rao, KPS Gill. 

Rajiv also alienated Sikh diaspora by indiscriminately adding lakhs of Sikhs to blacklist. Kuldip Nayyar warned him against adding random Sikhs to blacklist and told him that their future generations will be cut off from Indian roots, hate India and it will lead to resentment against India and give birth to pro Khalistan sentiments in diaspora as well. But Rajiv ignored that warning. Today Nayyar has been proven right as children of blacklisted parents have absolutely no connection to India and do not have any memory of India except that of their elders who fled India in 1984. They are easier to sympathise for Khalistani movement as they have no clue how Sikhs live in India actually and there is nothing like 1984 now.

Today any hate speech against Sikhs by any media or celeb online makes that diaspora more fearful about future of Sikhs and their shrines in India. 

Gandhis do not deserve any credit. And are disliked in Punjab except for Sonia who is smart enough to not talk of Rajiv or Indira when INC campaigns in Punjab and had tried to express regret for whatever that happened in 1984. 

Zero sympathy for Indira who propped up Bhindranwale to counter Akalis first. Or her son who did nothing to control killings of innocent Sikhs across India who had nothing to do with militancy.

The only Gandhi with some sense to reconcile or resolve old wounds is Sonia Gandhi. Even Rahul and Priyanka are told never to discuss Indira and Rajiv in Punjab rallies. The reasons are obvious. 

This explains a lot about the current anti-India stance of the foreign self-proclaimed Khalistanis. Kangana is wrong to call them terrorists, as they seem to be law-abiding U.K/Canadian citizens. She shouldn't try to equate the 80's movement with the present. There were many factors involved then, like you said the Indian ruling party played its role in fanning the flames.