Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

I hope story Achi ho😊 and Anandi bearable ho🤔

I heard that she is a good actress. 

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Viswasruti

I heard that she is a good actress. 

You heard wrong. Shivangi is not a good actress at all.  Yrkkh mein her acting unbearable thi. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

You heard wrong. Shivangi is not a good actress at all.  Yrkkh mein her acting unbearable thi. 

Seeing this promo, I'm already having inhibitions. Also, I agree with her role in her previous show. 

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Seeing this promo, I'm already having inhibitions. Also, I agree with her role in her previous show. 

I don't like Shivangi as an actress. Her acting sucks big time. I really hope Shivangi here achi acting kry. I like her as a person. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I don't like Shivangi as an actress. Her acting sucks big time. I really hope Shivangi here achi acting kry. I like her as a person. 

I don't know, I mean a lot of it also depends on the creatives/directors/makers + other cast members too na. 

I'll be honest when I wrote that review of the first promo, I was having second thoughts as to probably judging the show on the basis of one promo but since it's about the execution of that promo particularly, I don't know in what direction is the show going to head towards. 

I mean, let's see the first few episodes, only then we can make heads or tails out of it. 🤷‍♀️ 😆