Celebs at Aditya Seal & Anushka Ranjan's Sangeet Ceremonymony - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

I can’t tell bhumi and her sister apart all the time, they look the same but sometimes they look different and her sister is better version looking than bhumi in other pictures. On topic, where is Kiara? She worked with him in a movie. Athiya needs to do more movies, I prefer to see her instead of ananya or sara. I never saw sara or janhvi movies except for the songs, I like janvhi in songs. I like the colors Alia chose but not the design or bra style 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 years ago
Originally posted by ExquisiteDhami-

Anushka Ranjan is Akansha Ranjan's ( she did some webseries music videos etc) sister and Alia bhatt is chaddi buddy of Akansha and tends to hang out as a girl gang with Anushka as well and I guess because of film connections knows Vaani and the lot

Not just that. I think their mom is a big shot honcho or something of some tv channel. Some one fact check me but they’re not nobodies 

Originally posted by Chameli_billi

Not just that. I think their mom is a big shot honcho or something of some tv channel. Some one fact check me but they’re not nobodies 

Shashi Ranjan her father is actor/director from FTII and the Publisher of GR8 Magazine and Anu Ranjan her mother the Founder of The Indian Television Academy awards(considered prestigious in tv industry) which completed twenty years and Ofcourse akanksha and alia are childhood buddies.

father Shashi ranjan was a small time actor, I think afterwords they became tv producers.

anushka is a failed 1 movie actress ?

but where are Kiara, ananya, tara, tiger etc who have done movies with the guy?

the green lehenga would have looked nice on alia if it had a decent blouse

she looked nice in the yellow saree