Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Abhira Premature love

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi everyone..... 

Nothing happened overnight , everything takes its due course of time.  har cheez apne time se hi hoti hai.... Just like a plant need sun, light and water to grow and blossom similarly every relation needs love and care to blossoms and time to grow its roots stronger.  

In this scenario, Abhira  is a premature love plant which is not getting proper sun, light , water (either its in excess or deficit ) and  its own time to grow . secondly, communication is the most important key for any relationship and that key is missing which is prompting abhimanyu to take one sided impulsive decisions.   So, why inviting sufferings when you can transform into a  beautiful flower, take it easy....

Marriage can wait , why rushing up everything.  At this moment what Abhira need is only time and communication ,,,,,take things slowly, step by step....otherwise their relation will have some serious trust issue and  other people will always ready to make decision for them as per their own convenience.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wohi toh. We still need secret meetings with abhi sneaking into her room and confronting her. More of their phone flirting, him taking her out for dinner, her singing for him etc

Wedding will happen but they need to shape their dating phase first. 

I just hope they stop with this melodrama they have going on and actually make the drama light hearted like it used to be but ppl want drama so will have to tolerate more rona dhona 

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serenity_me

Hi everyone..... 

Nothing happened overnight , everything takes its due course of time.  har cheez apne time se hi hoti hai.... Just like a plant need sun, light and water to grow and blossom similarly every relation needs love and care to blossoms and time to grow its roots stronger.  

In this scenario, Abhira  is a premature love plant which is not getting proper sun, light , water (either its in excess or deficit ) and  its own time to grow . secondly, communication is the most important key for any relationship and that key is missing which is prompting abhimanyu to take one sided impulsive decisions.   So, why inviting sufferings when you can transform into a  beautiful flower, take it easy....

Marriage can wait , why rushing up everything.  At this moment what Abhira need is only time and communication ,,,,,take things slowly, step by step....otherwise their relation will have some serious trust issue and  other people will always ready to make decision for them as per their own convenience.  

so agree with you  I m sure they will have trust issues as he is too possessive about her too 

Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Wohi toh. We still need secret meetings with abhi sneaking into her room and confronting her. More of their phone flirting, him taking her out for dinner, her singing for him etc

Wedding will happen but they need to shape their dating phase first. 

I just hope they stop with this melodrama they have going on and actually make the drama light hearted like it used to be but ppl want drama so will have to tolerate more rona dhona 

I doubt This will happen,I think they have changed the theme of show from Love story——-to high voltage drama.Also the original version was full of drama,where the male lead would claim undying love and the very next day would start doubting/ misunderstanding the fl.

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yrkkh is all abt marriage

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Exactly they have done a wonderful job in show casing love at first sight and all they have to show now is the progression in a relationship which comes with it... I don't even know how many times I have written such types of ideas to RS sir and Uttkarsh sir...