Donal bisht not entering big boss and her fans

• Page of 1 Go

Seems like Donal is not entering. Here was a buzz she would definitely enter. But I definitely wanted her to enter because her fans are kinda annoying and keep her in High pedestal. First two weeks no one's true colour will come out. As soon as Donal left the house she gave one statement and when she came online she gave another statement totally opposite of the statement she gave first. If this doesn't prove how fake she is, I don't know what will plus she went on saying how scripted this show is but still wanted to enter the scripted show. Wow. No I don't personally dislike her but her fans should stop being hypocrites, your favourite is not someone pure okay, she equally has flaws. Accept it and then support her.

Originally posted by aishwarya12joys

Seems like Donal is not entering. Here was a buzz she would definitely enter. But I definitely wanted her to enter because her fans are kinda annoying and keep her in High pedestal. First two weeks no one's true colour will come out. As soon as Donal left the house she gave one statement and when she came online she gave another statement totally opposite of the statement she gave first. If this doesn't prove how fake she is, I don't know what will plus she went on saying how scripted this show is but still wanted to enter the scripted show. Wow. No I don't personally dislike her but her fans should stop being hypocrites, your favourite is not someone pure okay, she equally has flaws. Accept it and then support her.

arey bhai kehna kya chahte ho🀣🀣🀣🀣

her content in game is nothing but Teja Teja Teja and even after out she did same....Now her fans(which she gained through sympathy) are doing Teja Teja TejaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Glad she isnt coming

Edited by Sushma_Reddy - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Sushma_Reddy

her content in game is nothing but Teja Teja Teja and even after out she did same....Now her fans(which she gained through sympathy) are doing Teja Teja TejaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Glad she isnt coming

Should have entered dude and ended her fans delusional

Originally posted by Sushma_Reddy

Glad she isnt coming

GOD like idol like fans.. DELUSIONAL 🀣πŸ€ͺ you guys and Tapaswini think the world revolves around her! get well soon!!

I'm glad she's not entering. The most boring and BAD hearted person...The fact she even claims she has a heart of gold makes it even more funny πŸ˜†

Only BB15 contestants can be discussed in BB15 forum. Refrain from making topics to discuss fan base.

Refer: Bigg Boss 15: Rules & Guidelines

BB15 DT.