Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I'm always been late to reply so sorry 

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Sukirti and I felt she still looks the same bit of slim and looking more gorgeous than before  and what a beautiful edits yaar some edits brings back old memories from PKYEK days 

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MyDriYa

There initially she was parallel lead, later not 

Nah she was main lead throughout. There were two FLs but nothing like parallel or second lead.

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 2 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Nah she was main lead throughout. There were two FLs but nothing like parallel or second lead.

Yeah she was as a elder sister.😳

Initially it was about sister bond n but later again same love triangle and all.. , it was messed up .

I don't remember exactly the end part but she turned positive to her younger sis .

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Yeah she was as a elder sister.😳

Initially it was about sister bond n but later again same love triangle and all.. , it was messed up .

I don't remember exactly the end part but she turned positive to her younger sis .

She was positive only. In fact she did all the things normally the hero does - I felt bad for the ML because she was doing alll the saving and rescuing things. They had the entire track of her and the ML's romance but suddenly out of the blue he fell in love with the other sister instead ðŸ¤ª anyway she gave him up. Think Veronica from Cocktail, basically that happened.

MyDriYa thumbnail

She was positive only. In fact she did all the things normally the hero does - I felt bad for the ML because she was doing alll the saving and rescuing things. They had the entire track of her and the ML's romance but suddenly out of the blue he fell in love with the other sister instead ðŸ¤ª anyway she gave him up. Think Veronica from Cocktail, basically that happened.

Yeah that's why I liked it, she saved her sister , bus jump and all.. but itv me jaisa hota aya h vahi hua. ðŸ˜†  (abhi tak vahi ho rha hai)

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Yeah that's why I liked it, she saved her sister , bus jump and all.. but itv me jaisa hota aya h vahi hua. ðŸ˜†  (abhi tak vahi ho rha hai)

I used to imagine she is Abhiya's daughter hospital me mistake hua hoga ðŸ¤£ she used to spy like piya and be badass like Abhay ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤£

MyDriYa thumbnail

I used to imagine she is Abhiya's daughter hospital me mistake hua hoga ðŸ¤£ she used to spy like piya and be badass like Abhay ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤£

Could be . ðŸ¤£ 

Abhiya ne hide kiya hoga for her protection ðŸ¤£