Looking for Two Arshi Stories!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi everyone, 

Hope everyone is doing good. I can't seem to find the thread for this so putting it out as a new message. I am looking for two Arshi Stories and would love to re-read them. 

STORY 1 - Arnav and Khushi are in the same college abroad and fall in love. Khushi confesses her love but Arnav rejects her. By the time he understands his feelings Khushi would have left. Fast forward to few years later, Khushi is married and has two kids and has a great husband but is not in love with him. They get a divorce though they are in very good terms. Arnav who still loves her meets her accidentally and the he woes her and her kids and her bestfriend. 

STORY 2 - This is one is very old and I think is not finished. Khushi has had a very horrible childhood with being in to child trafficking. She comes to India after a few years and meets her sister Payal and Buaji. Payal is married to Aakash and meets Arnav through them. Arnav likes Khushi and try to get to her but she doesn't let him. I know this is very short and hazy description but this is one of those ffs in which Arnav is extremely sensible and nice. 

Please do let me know if you guys remember these. Thank you!

The chaotic wires of love by mysticaltales11111 in Wattpad

Other one is falling for you 

hi, 

can anyone have the link of arshi ff Devil's trap.i really want to read it again but unable to open it.

if anyone have please share it to me.