Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marielouise thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Gwiwer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marielouise

Very sad ending to the chickoo show, nupur accepts payal and she is killer by kamini why did it have to end so sad now monday all of a sudden chickoo is grown up and living with sameer i have read many coments about this sudden death if nupur nobody likes it, why could IT not have ended happy i don"f think it is the real end but the makers of chickoo skipped the folowung episodes i think eventualy they Will have to show the other episodes because nobody likes this ending it was very sad happy weekend marielouise.

Yes it was appallingly cruel. It looked to me like Kamini tied up Nupur's legs as there was movement by her on the stairs and Chikoo held up a man's belt at the end. Surely we should see this investigated and Kamini jailed? There seems no point to the story if poor Nupur has tried for years to find her daughter despite opposition even from her husband, and yet now she has proof of Payal being Chikoo she is killed off? Why could they not have a happy ending for heaven's sake? And why is Chikoo with Sameer and not Millind? Is there any hope that Nupur is alive after all how will Shashi cope now - can he get better after all? I wanted to see his grotty fat predjudiced sister grovel apologetically at Chikoo's feet for having been so nasty, it looks as even that will be denied us now.

I really liked this serial, why do they always either mess-up or  cancel the best ones? 😭 The little Chikoo actress has been really good in her role.

TEOL thumbnail

I'd say that Sammer's family officially married into the family for definite in the end as well as moved into this house after his own was sold off for America and he became a real uncle to Chikoo in the end in the house helping look after her from then on but it won't show that part and just skip to afterwards in a flash forward.

This show isn't finished it's still on every normal timeslot however can't say the same for the best show on Bharat other than the real life one Tera Mera Saaith Rahe though that died this Friday and Saturday with no sudden Sky guide change at all to say it survived the cuts a second time around yet Episode 130 is booked to show the full week and nothing on next Saturday at all which means even repeats stop then.

I don't know if it has one last week in it without an episode number but without 6am repeats as well or what or if it's the same episode all week it's a blur.

But Rahe's death I would say is official as they are advertising Anupama replacing it on YouTube I don't think that show is what it was and not even that good now but dead dry and boring to watch these days now that Freddy Mercury is only on now and then according to the pre Mummy Kei promos as well as odd episode watches and the 4 million is out of watch habits dying hard so why they are replacing the Bharat fave with it is a what are they thinking similar to Mann Ki 2.

If they keep some of the same actors and start from the start where they probably did deserve 4 million the new version might be try worthy I don't know after watching an Anupama lately which was all social talk and sleeping as it's nowhere as good as Ghum HEI Keiskey on that end.

I think you are mixing Bharat and Plus up here. I am angry from an English speaking only viewers standpoint that they are changing it to more Anupama though maybe it's a cheap way to cash in for 4 million viewers of their own or something but old habits die hard people won't tune into a same time alternative version their stratigic move won't work.

Saath 1.5 worked as Saaith 1 wasn't in English and didn't even open a Sky remote manual subtitles option we all wanted to watch it in English so it had a real purpose Anupama I can just watch the real one.

Now if they were changing it to another series of Mann Ki 2 and changing the slot between 2 shows when they have breaks but both shows still alive and kicking we would have Saaith 1.5 half a year and Mann Ki 2 half a year and that is better for me as a fan of both them. Lol 

Anupama is very overrated as the all social not as much V stories lately are more boring than every other show lately and I don't get the 4 million number appeal at all unless it's that old habits thing why did it have to replace my Mann Ki and my Saaith 1.5 for this Anupama 1.5?

The latest Chikoo's and Vidrohi's I've still enjoyed better than the one Anupama I've seen lately so ratings doesn't really reflect on opinion it really is old habits die hard the lowest rated are better than the highest rated in quality.

It's the wrong character they killed off I feel it's not Mummy Kei without the Mummy unless it was always going to be a murder mystery show who killed the Mummy mid way to start.

Milland is killed off as well how's that going to work without giving him a goodbye too?

The richest company in the world not spending again to keep people under contract after 130 episodes or less.

Edit:

Rahe is on a week's break an advert suddenly came out back on the 21st during the Charlatan Maha Raja episode.

And now Rahe comes out with an episode tonight on the YouTube ad as well what's going on. Lol

Edited by TEOL - 2 years ago
TEOL thumbnail

It got 1k more of new fans from Imlie after the name change. It needs the other 2 million to tune in their second show for the 3rd chapter to be made when Chikoo has a baby of her own and that gets kidnapped turning into a better remake of series 1 with Chikoo's kid actually being the star which makes the Chikoo Mummy Kei title more sense then it did Nupur birthing Chikoo did.