Posted: 2 months ago

Sharing here because one question stood out the most to me smiley37

https://www.indiatoday.in/television/soaps/story/vivian-dsena-on-not-being-fit-for-bigg-boss-comparisons-between-sirf-tum-and-kabir-singh-interview-1877343-2021-11-16

What took you so long to return to the screen after Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki?

Itna time mujhe kya puri duniya ko lag gaya. Abhi toh Covid chal raha tha. (Not just me, the world took time. There was Covid.) We all went through the lockdown. Slowly-slowly we are starting the new normal. More than anything I was offered repetitive characters like RK or Harman or Abhay Raichand. Out of ten people, eight of them tried to play it safe, offering me characters that I have played earlier. Unless there is a challenge, it becomes quite monotonous. I also should have an inspiration, a target, a benchmark to set for myself. This is why I wanted to experiment with this whole medical school setting.

Abhay kaun laaya? smiley37smiley37 what if Ekta actually went to him for Kuch toh Hai smiley39smiley37

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 months ago

Originally posted by simply.meghana

Sharing here because one question stood out the most to me smiley37

https://www.indiatoday.in/television/soaps/story/vivian-dsena-on-not-being-fit-for-bigg-boss-comparisons-between-sirf-tum-and-kabir-singh-interview-1877343-2021-11-16

What took you so long to return to the screen after Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki?

Itna time mujhe kya puri duniya ko lag gaya. Abhi toh Covid chal raha tha. (Not just me, the world took time. There was Covid.) We all went through the lockdown. Slowly-slowly we are starting the new normal. More than anything I was offered repetitive characters like RK or Harman or Abhay Raichand. Out of ten people, eight of them tried to play it safe, offering me characters that I have played earlier. Unless there is a challenge, it becomes quite monotonous. I also should have an inspiration, a target, a benchmark to set for myself. This is why I wanted to experiment with this whole medical school setting.

Abhay kaun laaya? smiley37smiley37 what if Ekta actually went to him for Kuch toh Hai smiley39smiley37

But vd said he can repeat a Vampire character n.. 

KTH ki script sun ke hi mana kar diya hoga smiley36

Originally posted by MyDriYa

But vd said he can repeat a Vampire character n.. 

KTH ki script sun ke hi mana kar diya hoga smiley36

Only if the story was good enough yeah smiley37 which we all know wasn’t smiley39smiley37

Only if the story was good enough yeah smiley37 which we all know wasn’t smiley39smiley37

Rejected on story basis smiley36

Rejected on story basis smiley36

Correct smiley37 but I want to know what those 8 scripts were anyways 

Correct smiley37 but I want to know what those 8 scripts were anyways 

I think he was just saying .. smiley36 

U r still awake