Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I didnot like the movie at all...no one deserved to die...just couldnot understand what they wanted to tell r convey through this movie...

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cs-07

I think the Boss character could have suited another actress better. She was dominating but didn't suit a leader/ boss profile.

End was stretched and yes could have been better in terms of graphics and just the way it went about. Very lame.

I dont get the POOR VFX we get in Bollywood cinema.

Actress was good..ur point kinda proves their intention...to show she didn't deserve to be the boss..character was unlikable..

Though movie was a mess..what exactly did the guy want to do? What did he achieve by loss of innocent lives?

Edited by niyati13 - 2 years ago
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Originally posted by: MayaSarabhai

Thank you for restoring my faith in humanity. 😌 

The good reviews were mind boggling.

Just cuz it wasn't your usual masala movie, it is hailed as a masterpiece 🤣

Karthik was in his usual OTT form, storyline was paint scratching boring and ending was mehhh - Had to reach out to my phone every 2 seconds! 🤣🤣

Edited by Pain-in-ur-Neck - 2 years ago
Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

Saw this movie today and it was really good.The story is engaging and thrilling ,thankfully no songs . Only one that runs in bg in start .Karthik and the women who played his boss were amazing in the movie. 

The absence of the songs is such a relief. Hope more bw movies follow suit.

Liked the movie but couldn't understand the climax. 

Spoiler :

Why does pathak press the button in the last scene. He must know that he was endangering many people in the building including the police who were coming for him. They were innocent and not at fault. I can understand him getting disillusioned with life and giving up but does he still remain selfish to the very end 🤔