Posted: 2 years ago

Good movie, very good performance. 

Recently saw this movie. 

First of all, definitely a spine-chilling movie indeed and concept. The concept of how one becomes active to earn extra income/fame but amidst all this loses their beloved ones was definitely something that made me reflect that irrespective of social status, we want to live a better life for us & our families but amidst all this face the wrath/departure of our beloved ones whether its a top-achieving journalist or a construction worker. 

It was definitely gripping in moments. Though when Arjun (Kartik Aryan) and Saumya (Mrunal) were exchanging their sorries, I sorta felt it disconnected. Though Aryan did decent in his part, and Thakur did decent in coaxing Raghubir Yadav (there's a plot twist pertaining to this so won't reveal it here ðŸ˜†). The death scene of Saumya was already predictable so I guess the makers wanted to insert this bit in parallel to Arjun's ill deeds to achieve fame. 

Would recommend indeed.

This is one of the good movies with great performances I have seen recently.  I definitely recommend it.

This is the first Kartik Aryan movie I watched.

The way he changed his appearance from a Radio Jocky to a TV anchor within minutes was done nicely.  I hardly found any unnecessary scenes in the movie except the ending.

I felt, it was a bit dragged and it was unrealistic.  Sorry, I can't elaborate much without giving the plot away.

Cheers..

Saw this movie today and it was really good.The story is engaging and thrilling ,thankfully no songs . Only one that runs in bg in start .Karthik and the women who played his boss were amazing in the movie. 

This movie tries to tackle some important issues while keeping the audience engaged. I think Karthik did a decent job with his role, as well. Definitely a good one time watch. 

Why why why did they not release this in cinemas..what a waste..a potential hit/superhit gone to waste

One of the best bollywood movies I watched recently. It tempted me to drag the mouse to the upcoming scenes because I was impatient to know what will happen next.

Karthik Aryan improved as an actor. His performance especially towards the end was remarkable. Even the lead actress was good. The actress who played Karthik's boss role irritated me to the core and that's what the role meant for .

If it was released in theatre it would have been a turning point in Karthik's career.

Really good.. Karthik was pretty convincing