Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bunty aur Babli2 review and box office - Page 3

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Have you even seen stinky shit on the roads?

What do you do when you see it?

Probably, you would immediately run out of that place tightly holding your nose to avoid that smell.

Now, think you have to taste that!

Yes...

Yuck ! ....

Please don't throw up....

That’s the feeling, I had while watching this Stinky shit movie called Bunty aur Bubbly 2 on the screen.

Just for the sake of this review, I had to bear the movie.

WARNING: If you plan to watch the movie then please take a'Saridon' or 'Asprin' along with a pillow to theater.

OK no more my sob story, let’s get back to the"Tatti".

Reality is sometimes stranger than fiction, that's the kind of experience I had while watching this movie. How could this movie come from the ACE production house of Bollywood. The production house which gave movies like Kabhie Kabhie, Dil To Pagal and not to forget DDLJ. How could they make a movie like Bunty Aur Babli 2 ?

It was reported that Abhishek rejected the sequel as soon as Aditya pitched the idea of sequel.

God saved him from one more humiliation.

With no bound script in hand, the makers thought of cashing a 15 years old movie with this sequel.

There is no story at all forget about the screenplay, dialogues,scenes, etc.

Most movies falter due to poor writing, screenplay but here there is no story at all.

New gen Bunty Aur Babli arises, old ones get jealous plan to get hold of them.

Finish...

Yes that's the story.

Remember "Taj Mahal" selling scene from first Bunty Aur Babli, it was preposterous, yet made you laugh due to Abhishek's mannerism, his talking style, dialogues, etc. here they plan to sell Ganga river... OMG what were makers thinking.

Are we some 2 years old child who would jump on our seats and clap for every colorful scenes or costumes?

The original Bunty and Babli worked due to funny situations,good music and had 3B's ... Big B, Junior B and Babhu B in an item song. But here neither the music is good nor its being choreographed properly. Watching AUNTY Rani gyrating was like a scene from Indian brothel of some "C"grade movie.

On the other hand plump Saif fails miserably. He had shown his good comic timing in recent Bhoot Police but here its like he was sleepwalking. Performance from all the actors were terrible.

Siddhant had shown so much hope from 'Inside Edge' and in 'Gully Boy' here even he falls flat.

None of his lines or his acts make you laugh, looks like he doesn't have that comic edge like the ones which we see in 'Akki'. Even seasoned actor like Pankaj Tripathi seems to be hamming. The guy had brought in so much in 'Ludo', where he rose above the script due to his performance but neither he gets good lines nor scenes. He comes in the beginning then we forget about him then again comes near start of second half then we forget about him. 

Bunty Aur Bubbly could easily be ranked as most disastrous movie ever to come out of Yash Raj Flims. There is no story, no screenplay, no performance, no music... what’s left ?

I would rate this movie 0/5 Stars.

This is SharmaJiKaLadka and This is not my review but my RANT!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharmajikaladka

Have you even seen stinky shit on the roads?

What do you do when you see it?

Probably, you would immediately run out of that place tightly holding your nose to avoid that smell.

Now, think you have to taste that!

Yes...

Yuck ! ....

Please don't throw up....

That’s the feeling, I had while watching this Stinky shit movie called Bunty aur Bubbly 2 on the screen.

Just for the sake of this review, I had to bear the movie.

WARNING: If you plan to watch the movie then please take a'Saridon' or 'Asprin' along with a pillow to theater.

OK no more my sob story, let’s get back to the"Tatti".

Reality is sometimes stranger than fiction, that's the kind of experience I had while watching this movie. How could this movie come from the ACE production house of Bollywood. The production house which gave movies like Kabhie Kabhie, Dil To Pagal and not to forget DDLJ. How could they make a movie like Bunty Aur Babli 2 ?

It was reported that Abhishek rejected the sequel as soon as Aditya pitched the idea of sequel.

God saved him from one more humiliation.

With no bound script in hand, the makers thought of cashing a 15 years old movie with this sequel.

There is no story at all forget about the screenplay, dialogues,scenes, etc.

Most movies falter due to poor writing, screenplay but here there is no story at all.

New gen Bunty Aur Babli arises, old ones get jealous plan to get hold of them.

Finish...

Yes that's the story.

Remember "Taj Mahal" selling scene from first Bunty Aur Babli, it was preposterous, yet made you laugh due to Abhishek's mannerism, his talking style, dialogues, etc. here they plan to sell Ganga river... OMG what were makers thinking.

Are we some 2 years old child who would jump on our seats and clap for every colorful scenes or costumes?

The original Bunty and Babli worked due to funny situations,good music and had 3B's ... Big B, Junior B and Babhu B in an item song. But here neither the music is good nor its being choreographed properly. Watching AUNTY Rani gyrating was like a scene from Indian brothel of some "C"grade movie.

On the other hand plump Saif fails miserably. He had shown his good comic timing in recent Bhoot Police but here its like he was sleepwalking. Performance from all the actors were terrible.

Siddhant had shown so much hope from 'Inside Edge' and in 'Gully Boy' here even he falls flat.

None of his lines or his acts make you laugh, looks like he doesn't have that comic edge like the ones which we see in 'Akki'. Even seasoned actor like Pankaj Tripathi seems to be hamming. The guy had brought in so much in 'Ludo', where he rose above the script due to his performance but neither he gets good lines nor scenes. He comes in the beginning then we forget about him then again comes near start of second half then we forget about him. 

Bunty Aur Bubbly could easily be ranked as most disastrous movie ever to come out of Yash Raj Flims. There is no story, no screenplay, no performance, no music... what’s left ?

I would rate this movie 0/5 Stars.

This is SharmaJiKaLadka and This is not my review but my RANT!!!

the film sounds horrible from your review. thanks for saving me the horror 

but why do you watch films on the first day without seeing the reviews beforehand ?

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago
sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya185

but why do you watch films on the first day without seeing the reviews beforehand ?

Love to watch bollywood movie and write reviews. 

priya185 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sharmajikaladka

Love to watch bollywood movie and write reviews. 

okay I was just suggesting so you do not waste your money next time 😊

priya185 thumbnail
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya185

FDFS ka maza hi alag hai. Walking into a theater not knowing how the movie is going to be and then forming your own opinion after watching it- the best way to watch & enjoy a movie!

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I have no big expectations from the second lead pair but I want to watch Rani-Saif and also Pankaj.  So far Rani is getting rave reviews.