Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minakshy thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't like season 1 because of Dhruv. He didn't deserve yeh sub kuch jo hua uske sath. And i think kevel voh hi thi best couple for Thapki, Behaan bilkul bhi nei. I confuse, kya Purab banega Dhruv ya Behaan? Hope he will be Behaan... 

vimeo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You can say I was. I watched tpk till Dhruv turned negative completely. And Veena was white washed.

I stopped there. Cudnt stand Thapki in the first season but I am so far liking her in s2. May be the dhruv angle also irritated me a bit including their off screen nok.jhok. 

But I have to say Jigyasa Singh has always portrayed the stammering really well. I liked that part in season 1 too.

PranPriye thumbnail

I stopped watching too once Dhruv turned negative. I was enjoying season 2 in the beginning with the Guru - Shishya relation , stammering struggles , Veena - Purab complicated relation , Purab's characterisation - workaholic but caring & Hansika step sister twist. Now, it is too romance heavy with little progression, typical female vamp - Hansika & ideal bahu - Thapki. Instead of singing , some embroidery or masala grinding is happening. Akash & Jigyasa have good chemistry, so the episodes are pleasant. Wish the makers would focus on the original singers story.

vimeo thumbnail

Yes I do like Akash and Jigyasa's chemistry. 👌Absolutely no singing on Thapkis part and this guy Purab has no clue that she sings so well!!🤦

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry to barge in, coz I didn't watch S1. 

I feel the singer aspect has become an unused prop. The way the founders day concert was presented, I don't think the PH has any idea on the workings of music industry and mean to do simple research on it before writing on it. Where in the world does concert mean a single song? And the Taps who has stage fright and has not even done practice for a long time sings so well taking on the role of her guru who practices for hours despite her years of experience as a singer!! 

May be Hans was brought back with the intention of not just breaking up ThaRab but to falsely claim the talent of Taps (not just once). But the way the story is being told, I don't have much expectations about the rise of Taps as a singer despite her stuttering or rather overcoming it. Once the jodi becomes hit most ITV shows forget all about social drama and it is just romance, with a few taunts and kitchen politics thrown in between

Edited by Indulekha00 - 2 years ago
Bahar_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In season 1, Bihan throw Thapki out of the house while she was pregnant and she came back after two years as a rich businesswoman to take revange. I think something similar might happen in this season too. Maybe Thapki goes to US after a huge fight with Purab and comes back as a successful singer.

Edited by Bahar_90 - 624 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Bahar_90

In season 1, Bihan throw Thapki out of the house while she was pregnant and she came back after two years as a rich businesswoman to take revange. I think something similar might happen in this season too. Maybe Thapki go to US after a huge fight with Purab and come back as a successful singer.

So I guess we have to expect utterly illogical track going by last season. I think she would be going to London school of Music, from which Hans was rejected. 

vimeo thumbnail

I will in all probability stop watching shortly. I hv a short fuse that way!!