jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Nice update 

Waiting for next update.  . . . 

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for returning to the forum, I hope all our dear writers will revisit with new stories!!!

Beautiful start to another maaneet saga and looks like some divine connection is already working. I believe there is a past for Geet and her family unlike the show is very supportive 

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sounds interesting!

Does Geet have a past that she’s recovering from?

Looking forward to read more!

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely start 

Feel that both were definitely connected from Before maybe even previous birth 

Their inner feelings And the shiver they have. Maan when he entered hoshitarpur and geet when she heard Khurana name

Hmm waiting for them to meet 

also looks like geetbis well loved by her darji and brij. But feel that she has gone through something sad 

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely start 

Both maaneet feeling a different type of sensation when maan entered hosiyarpur and after going through the docs he gave time to sign it.

Seems like geet and handas didnt came hence maan went to haveli.

Continue soon 

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Nice start Maan in HP to buy Geet land but both feeling something weird in air 

Handa's late not punctual like him munimm ji try to make him understand in village things goes like this 

Is Maan Geet knows each other 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

What is Maan planning to do with the land? Why is Geet selling?

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Some pull s pulling both maaneet ...

Y geet s so sad ???

Continue soon

Waiting 

tellyme thumbnail

Part 2

It was 10 am and Maan was trying to keep his patience but was losing at the same time.

Muneem Ji” he started but before he could proceed Muneem ji got call from Brij.

Muneem Ji, I am sorry that we could not be there today. Daarji suddenly got very sick today. Can we do it tomorrow. Hope Khurana Ji will not mind

“Ji I will call back” said Muneem ji and disconnected.

Sir Ji.. Daarji, I mean Sukhwinder Handa Ji got suddenly sick. They are asking if we can do it tomorrow.”

No Muneem ji, I can’t waste time this way. Why don’t you go in afternoon today and get it done.”

Maan was not interested in going to peoples house. He wanted to keep things professional and in village people quickly became informal. That was not his way of working.

But Sir ji you should be there.. I mean Sir ji, I think so

He took pause “Also woo Sir ji” he hesitated “What’s matter” “Woo sir ji, I had bus for city today… But if you

No no it’s fine. That was planned before. See these are the reason I don’t like this last minute changes. Everything is connected.” He paused and shied “No Problem, I will go. Just call them and inform that I will be there at 5pm. If they are OK with it.” He did not want to go early when the family would be all hyper with old man’s health. He wanted the environment to be professional. And thus wanted them to settle down.

Muneem ji was completely floored by the grounded behavior of his Sir Ji. What maturity at the age of just 29.! No he was still 28 plus and would turn 29 in couple of months.

They had deep mutual respect for each other. Muneem ji was Maan’s right man. 1st he was his Dad’s but now he was with Maan. From seniors’ lot it was only Muneem ji that Maan had took for his work, rest old employees still worked with Dad. Muneem ji, always worked from behind from Maan, never in office.

Maan would many times wonder and say “Muneem ji, sometimes I doubt if Shasha is your own daughter” he would laugh. Muneem Ji’s simplicity and Shasha’s city style didn’t match at all. Shasha loved high city life style and had made herself like that. She would also love to flaunt among young employees to be MK’s right hand in office. Maan very well was aware of her crush on him but he efficiently ignored it as he was expert in that. So many Girls crush that he was. He kept his interaction completely professional with her and she knew her limits well.

Geet had been sitting with Daarji whole day today. He wanted her by his side while Rajji was chattering. Daarji so wished Geet chatter like before. He was missing his old Geet. But Geet was trying her best to light talk with Daarji and Make small laugh.

Rano just stood on the door and looked at Geet who was getting much better.

Babaji, I just wish Geet gets this new work as Brij is planning.” But all depended on how Khurana Ji reacts on that proposal. She so wanted Geet to get busy. She so wanted Geet to meet new people and new environment.

Brij then enters the room “Daar ji, Khurana Ji himself wants to come as he need paper signed up today itself

Sudden shimmer of feel surrounds Geet. For a while she just sits there absorbing he is coming to her home. The feel was so powerful, she had to literally jerked herself out.

She was now really irritated with herself.

Please call him .Rano Please make the arrangements for welcome

Brij Veerji, how old is this Khurana Ji” she asked out of blue. She simply wanted reason to come out of this jingling feeling at mention of this person. With so much happening, she has become the girl of no nonsense but since yesterday she has been behaving like stupid at mention of this one name.

Don’t know Geet, but must be some 40-45 yrs. He is handling big business” Geet shied in relief but to her misery came from Daarji

Arre na na, he is Grandson of Savitri Devi. Must be some late twenties. I remember he was some 5or 6 yrs when they visited Hoshiyarpur last. They visited Haveli too to see our new born Geet.”

So many unknown unsaid feelings just filled up Geet. He has seen her. Her misery was nowhere ending. But deep-deep within, very unconsciously she felt his name as balm on deep scar of her heart.

Before she could recover, came from Rano “Acchca he is that little boy. How he had held finger of our new born Geet and how our Geet held his finger with tight grip

And how much she cried after he left. Ohh Babaji” Added Daarji

Ok done now. Why are we discussing this client so much” Geet said irritated not able to handle the unknownfeel of all. She ran out to her room.

Lo Khudh he to pucha” said Brij all confused.

Geet had taken whole hour to recover from the unknown pull. He had once held her finger. It simply felt like bliss. She calmed herself down and then realized she needs to be happy for her family. So then she went and talked to everyone covering her stupid act.

Maan Parked his jeep exactly at 4:57 pm outside Handa Haveli. At exactly 5 pm he set his foot inside the haveli. He felt a sudden pull. Maan was a very calm composed man but this strong pull was beyond him. He felt as if a soothing wind just touched him and pulled the string of his heart for beautiful music. The pull was so strong but so calming at the same time. A sweet smile automatically formed on his face. But he soon composed himself to his professional self and stretched his hand as Brij welcomed him.

Geet felt the sudden pull. She held her bedsheet tight and looked at clock. She closed her eyes and took deep breath. He is there. Her heart somewhere knew he will be exactly on time. She forcefully tried to convince her that he must be a typical most boring type of person, a businessman. It was not helping though.

But she was saved and got distracted by the loud voice of Veerji welcoming the new client. And then Rajji entered her room for her luck. Geet then got lost in chattering of her younger sister.

Part 1

Precap – He Gets her glimpse

Part 3

Okie everyone - here is small request. Please like and drop your comment for this FF. You thought.. Please. This will only encourage me.

Also this FF will go slow, I mean very slow. But I will try to keep you entertaining even in the slow progress of story. Basically this story is about feel which can only be shown if cooked slow. So request you all to also have patience with me in this.

-tellyme😊

Edited by tellyme - 2 years ago