Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Anyone found the episode just downright hilarious today? because I did and i will probably get a lot of hate for this but they made absolute fools of themselves today. even the intense scenes and abhi's heavy dialogues were sounding so funny just because the root of this whole misunderstanding is out-and-out bullshit! 

The only good part was Abhi coming clean about his feelings and walking Kairav, Akshara and rest of the family member down his path to falling for akshu. I was so glad he had started form the very beginning and mentioned about the bracelet - which kind of made kairav understand that he hadn't been playing with his sisters...idk about others but i'm pretty sure Kairav understood. it might take him some time to wrap  his head around it but he will encourage akshara to go to him at one point.

coming to arohi: 

please tell me i'm not the only one who got scared of her expressions? she looked like abhi kisiko kha jayegii 🤣

she was spitting fire, and shooting daggers through her huge eyes everytime abhi asked akshu to confess her love for him...and after the goenkas confirmed that they initially wanted abhi for akshara, it looked like Arohi felt extremely betrayed by all the family members and all her insecurities just came back to give her a reality check of her place in this house, like a splash of cold water. everything just confirmed her fears that Just like Seerat, she is also considered "#2" because she is "sautela"? 

Akshu ofc just stayed mute  the whole time - not a single word from her and in the  precap it showed that abhi leaves the goenka house heartbroken. 

Honestly, I don't understand why everyone was blaming abhi? Believe it of not but  It was EVERYONE'S fault BUT abhimanyu's! stupid Manjari making stupid assumptions, Goesnkas although initially on the right track not clearing the MU when they saw arohi's name on the Paan, kairav although did have an idea about abhi liking akshu didn't feel the need to ask abhimanyu that why he might have sent rishta for arohi - matlab how the HECK does such confusion even arise among such smart people?! This whole MU thing is HORRIBLY executed to say the least...so much so, that such intense episode turned into comedy to me. 

Anyway, I'm rooting for the upcoming episodes for a better and well thought-out track for akshara to confess her love to Abhi. As much as i wanted arohi to stay a positive character, it's obviously not gonna happen going by arohi's reactions. So it will be easier for us, or at least for me,  to watch the upcoming episodes cause i wouldn't probably feel bad for arohi anymore if she turns out a vamp lol. just gonna focus on AbhiRa. 

Do share your thoughts on today's episode  because i really wanna know how everyone is taking this siyappa :) 

Edited by Mushfika_01 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grey-licious thumbnail

The only funny thing about today's episode was Arohi n her expression

The actress who's playing Arohi can't Act to be honest

Grey-licious thumbnail

And her make-up artist should be sued for such a horrible makeup 

Her lips was looking downright awful coz of the horribly application of lipstick

Simran_h thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even i feel the same🤣 but the more i think about this i feel like it's all about miscommunication and their own thinking or assuming things on their own🥱 har koi apne point pe sahi h except arohi wo to puri kaam se gayi h😡 i am not agree from vansh point😔 doctor hamesha sahi nai Hote just because she is a doctor doesn't mean she can't misunderstand usne khud ka mazak khud h banaya hai🤔 ab koi aur Kya Kare👎🏼

But i loved the way abhi cleared all the misunderstanding one for all 👏 akshu and both family's knows very well now whom he loves❤️ siyappa h khatam🤣 ab poor akshu and majiri gonna get blamed🥺

I hope abhi wont lose hope and try to win akshu back  

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yaar episode ki baat maat hi karo to achha hai. Yeh kya tha bhai?!?! Everyone was just trying to blaming everyone else. 🤪

I agree with you i also loved abhi confessing his love and expliaining and clearing everything properly today. At least now everyone knows who he loves. But im scared for the treatment akshu will be getting from arohi. Especially after seeing the episode. Arohi could just kill akshu at this point.

And im feeling  very bad for abhi. He didnt even believe in love and now that he did, his love , his akshu  just turned away from him💔

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Everyone is at fault for the misunderstanding.  But unfortunately Abhi looked like the biggest heal due to him having to say no and reject Arohi.  

I just liked that he cleared all misunderstandings.

Arohi just looked like she was going to murder both Abhi and Akshara.  She will probably be determined to never allow them to be happy together and will leave no stone unturned to stop them from getting together.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Grey-licious

The only funny thing about today's episode was Arohi n her expression

The actress who's playing Arohi can't Act to be honest

I agree. I’m not going to lie. I usually skip her scenes 😆

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

Yaar episode ki baat maat hi karo to achha hai. Yeh kya tha bhai?!?! Everyone was just trying to blaming everyone else. 🤪

I agree with you i also loved abhi confessing his love and expliaining and clearing everything properly today. At least now everyone knows who he loves. But im scared for the treatment akshu will be getting from arohi. Especially after seeing the episode. Arohi could just kill akshu at this point.

And im feeling  very bad for abhi. He didnt even believe in love and now that he did, his love , his akshu  just turned away from him💔

I don’t get Arohi. Just like Abhi questioned her, what the heck did make her think Abhi likes her. Abhi spent all his time looking at Akshara. Talk about self obsessed and now she’s going to blame and be an all around horrible person to Akshu. 

She’s weird and the actress needs to do better. I can’t stand her 😆

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Namita-M

I don’t get Arohi. Just like Abhi questioned her, what the heck did make her think Abhi likes her. Abhi spent all his time looking at Akshara. Talk about self obsessed and now she’s going to blame and be an all around horrible person to Akshu. 

She’s weird and the actress needs to do better. I can’t stand her 😆

I think as an actress she is alright but her character is just very self centered. She sees what she wants to see, thinks what she wants to think. Even if that confusion happened where abhimanyu got arohis number instesd of akshu and ended up calling her - one silly incident doesnt tell you that he might have feelings for you. So silly man! Im glad abhimanyu asked her straight up what part of his behavior led her on, because he clearly didnt! 

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ek baat samgh nhi arahi goenka itna kyun react kar rhe hain ...aur baar baar yeh kyun bol rhe the ki rishta arohi ke liye leke aaya tha abhi? abhi ne toh naam bhi nhi liya  ....how can goenkas assumes that.😲...why they said ki abhi arohi ke liye rishta laya tha.