Rani Mukerji reveals her daughter's review of her performance in BNB2

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/rani-mukerji-reveals-her-daughter-adira-s-review-her-performance-bunty-aur-babli-2-940862

To note, Rani has been a part of two movies post Adira’s birth in 2015 – Hichki and Mardaani 2. And while Bunty Aur Babli 2 happens to be her third outing, it is the only Rani starrer Adira has watched. And as per the actress, the little girl has given the movie a thumbs up. Talking about it, Rani said, “She thoroughly loved it,” adding that Adira’s reaction made the movie special for her. She further emphasised, “It was amazing to see her reaction to what I have done. She was laughing and rolling over while doing so. Making her laugh fills my heart with happiness. She had the best time, and it means the world to me.”

Talking about Bunty Aur Babli 2, Rani is quite hopeful for the movie which marks her onscreen reunion with Saif Ali Khan after a decade. “It is a true blue comedy that you can enjoy with your family. It is a good, clean film that is hard to come by. The industry no longer makes such universal films,” she added.

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago