cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

OMG!

I know thats another thread on this right there but i just saw the episode and man she looks totally unrecognizable. She was still looking fine in Sooryavanshi but that was shot 2 years ago..but her recent appearance in kapil show left me shocked. 

She is totally going the courteny cox way and its even sadder coz she is only 38. I don't know how to post videos or pictures, but those who have seen the episode, know I am not exaggerating.

She has totally spoiled her face and i sincerely hope she doesn't begin shooting for Jee Le Zara with that face coz that does not even look like katrina anymore..even her face 2 years back (like in sooryavanshi) is fine but not how she looked in that episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail

Video reference.

https://youtu.be/nYjh-9-Ewcg

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail

Yikess..yes! 

The close up shots look really bad.

cougarTown thumbnail

She is so much fun here and i adore her harmless fun chilled out persona..just wish she had gone easy on her face

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: cougarTown

OMG!

I know thats another thread on this right there but i just saw the episode and man she looks totally unrecognizable. She was still looking fine in Sooryavanshi but that was shot 2 years ago..but her recent appearance in kapil show left me shocked. 

She is totally going the courteny cox way and its even sadder coz she is only 38. I don't know how to post videos or pictures, but those who have seen the episode, know I am not exaggerating.

She has totally spoiled her face and i sincerely hope she doesn't begin shooting for Jee Le Zara with that face coz that does not even look like katrina anymore..even her face 2 years back (like in sooryavanshi) is fine but not how she looked in that episode.

Really? Based on the two songs I saw I feel it's the opposite

Her face looks much worse in the songs but maybe people are looking elsewhere and didn't notice her face while watching the movie :)

you are late to the party, dude!

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She looks the same as she did in Sooryavanshi to me 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She finally has a legit reason for an expressionless face.   

On the Kapil Show she looked just like she does in Suryavanshi. But the Messiah hair didn't help .  Akshay looked haggard too with that undercut on .  

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

She's just 38? 

One fine day, ll be elder than her 🙄. 

This content was originally posted by: VintageWine

She's just 38? 

One fine day, ll be elder than her 🙄. 

you really believe that?