Rajkummar Rao and Patralekha wedding thread - wedding pics OUT - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by SmittenKitten

Okay... what kind of a name is Patralekha? 😆 Congrats to both of them anyway, they're looking good.

I was thinking her parents wrote letters to each other while falling in love and that’s why called hee patralekha 😭

At OP, the video is so cute 🥰 

Originally posted by sroo23

Its a bengali poem by Tagore, Patralekha....she is a bong so I guess!

Makes sense. I doubt anyone actually calls her by that name though. I'd call her Lekha or something. 

Originally posted by SmittenKitten

Makes sense. I doubt anyone actually calls her by that name though. I'd call her Lekha or something. 

RKR addresses her Patralekha

Originally posted by Thatgirl16

RKR addresses her Patralekha

Kudos to RKR for sticking to all four syllables of Patralekha. My name has two syllables and people still manage to shorten it without my permission. 

I can't decide what sounds cornier. Him calling her Patralekha on the daily or her calling him Rajkumar. 😆Rajkumar weds Patralekha still has a nice ring to it I guess.

Rajkummar Rao and Patralekha engagement

We can officially say that wedding season is here and we have an array of weddings and even engagements to look forward to. As we know, starting from the month of November till around February the following year, one wedding follows another almost everywhere. And needless to say that the showbiz industry is no different. We already knew that there are several high-profiled weddings in the entertainment industry as well be it in the television or in the film industry.

But while there is an array of TV weddings to look forward to, when it comes the film industry - the biggest wedding will be starting soon that begins with Rajkummar Rao and Patralekhaa. Their wedding festivities began with an engagement ceremony first which was a mushy and starry affair. The theme of the night was white and pictures going viral from the bash captured the couple looking gorgeous in shades of ivory. This low key affair had a restricted guest list and we spotted quite a few Bollywood celebrities at the bash. Filmmaker-choreographer Farah Khan, actors Huma Qureshi and her brother Saqib Saleem were snapped at the ceremony. Interestingly, Qureshi is close friends with Patralekhaa. Director Hansal Mehta is also expected to attend the nuptials.

Rajkummar Rao and Patralekha engagement

Ahead of their wedding, Rao and Patralekhaa exchanged rings while Ed Sheeran’s ‘Perfect’ played in the background. For the special ceremony, Rao wore a layered white traditional ensemble which he paired with white sneakers while Patralekhaa made a glamorous appearance in a white and silver slit gown. The couple is set to take the wedding vows at a five star resort in Chandigarh on Sunday evening.

The couple have been in love and together for over a decade and are finally set to tie the knot with each other.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/images-rajkummar-raopatralekhaa-get-engaged-bollywood-celebrities-coming-in-attendance_181253

Edited by zara321 - 2 years ago

Congratulations to the RKR and Patralekha 🥳🥳

Love red bridal wear so much ❤️