Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Abhira OS: A Night to Remember 💓💍❀️🍾

imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Hola my lovelies 

I hope all are doing good. Thank you for giving all the love to my 3 OS. I have read all the comments and tried to reply too if any one left unanswered. My apologies . So here comes the 4th OS

Shower your love and do comments πŸ’“

She walked over the long bridge into the small town in outskirt of Udaipur that she was visiting for a bit, looking around at all the festivities the place had going on. She had come just in time, for their festival which was just starting here , and this excited her greatly.

Akahara sat down and watched a jet of red light rockets into the sky, bursting into a million bright star. It’s almost impossible to hear the explosion over the cheers of the crowd. The only illumination comes from camera and many many lanterns.

The lantern in her hand seems to fight wanting to take its place in the sky. A bitting wind carries anticipation. If it wasn’t for the closely packed crowd, She would have been freezing . More firework soar into the sky coloring the sky.

It was night and crowd started to disappeared slowly . She opened her sandals and kept them on the left side and bent down to sit on bridge to see the beautiful sky. 

Those lanterns up in the sky so colorful floating up within the blackness of the chilly night. She was so speechless and her vision was getting blurry flooded with tears from her eyes. She wiped those tears and desperately looked for him around there. Unfortunately he was not there.

It was almost 10 in the night and not a soul was visible outside. Her family had already gone off to sleep after roaming around in festive for hrs. Akshara had changed into a soft light peach night suit and was sitting like this … waiting for someone who pretense of believing that her birthday is to be most important and been away for whole day. 

She switched off the lights . She didn’t locked the door in case he comes.

She closed her eyes 

Few hrs back 

Yes she was exhausted since morning as she was roaming with her family in the outskirts of Udaipur. Then a very rich and heavy lunch they did in a lavish restaurant and then everyone did their shopping.  

They asked her to be away for sometime because they want to buy secret presents for her. So she just strolled in the market.

Present 

After half n hour without any warning she felt familiar warm hands covering her eyes. 

She felt his warm breath beside her ear and heard him say to her 

β€œSorry for making you wait so long …Happy Birthday my love …”

She instantly turned . Overriding the relief was exploding through her never ending nerve.  

She wanted to hug him tight and cry 

She didn’t do either 

In darkness , thrumming stillness they stared each other. She looked at watch only one hr was left .

β€œThere was a small accident on the way and my hand got little scrapped β€œ abhi muttered against her throat, his warm breath ticking the skin . 

Akshara tried to shove him away. 

Akshara: Old trick πŸ˜–

she was annoyed but then she said 

β€œShow some little respect to your life Dr Birla if you don’t care about my wishes”

Abhi : oh that .. I was speeding up bec I thought cake will be finished. 

β€œYou won’t get it anyways !”  Akshu snapped .. we ate all after dinner 

β€œReally ? In that case…” Abhi gave goofy smile 

To her incredulous shock , he lowered his head and his lips captured hers very gently for a fleeting moment. Then he lifted his head by an inch and against her lips , roguishly murmured β€œIt was a little too sweet for me β€œ

β€œWhat are you doing ?” She gasped in horror.

Anyone can come here and see door is open.

β€œYou’re right,” he said thoughtfully 

He left her and pulled her arm to take her with him.

The faint rustling went on in the following , the moon continued on its lazy journey across the star crowded sky and still.. 

Can I tell you where I β€˜d gone today ? Abhi asked 

Akshara firmly said , β€œNo I don’t want to know” 

β€œOkay” he turned his back 

Crossing his arms , he stared into the beautiful night . She looked at his annoyed profile. It’s should have made her angry . But for the bizarre reason he was looking cute. 

Akshara : okay say since it’s my birthday I know you have went for your special surgery mission so I gave you a return gift to say your reason..

Abhimanyu has been listening to her with increasing amusement πŸ˜ƒ

β€œYou are too cute for your own good β€œhe mused 

He yanked her closer and kissed her with an overpowering fervor again. .. long and hard one . When several minutes had ticked past he leisurely lifted his head and cuddled her closer. 

β€œSince you won’t stop nagging for an answer , I guess II just have to tell you β€œ he grinned down at her glazed face

He gave her a medium sized envelope which was themed in dark purple color. She looked at her surprisingly and what she saw made her shock

It was wedding card and the words were 

β€œAbhimanyu Weds Akshara β€œ

She stilled and stared at him . Brusting with the mindless delight , she put her arms around his neck and embraced him tightly and didn’t bother to hold back the tears of happiness. He hugged her back fiercely  He instinctively knew that they both were feeling joy..

The End 

Pheww long one

So how was it

Don’t forget to love and comment . Will be happy to read your review…

Lots of Love

Kajal πŸ’Œβ€οΈπŸ¦‹πŸ

Edited by imkt - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imkt thumbnail

Additional tag 🏷 for my lovelies πŸ’Œβ€οΈπŸ

Ria23 thumbnail

It is such a lovely os.🀩

imkt thumbnail

tag for my beautiful friends πŸ’Œβ€οΈπŸ

imkt thumbnail

tags 🏷 for my lovelies πŸ’Œβ€οΈπŸ

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah such scenes are never going to happen in the show so I'll just read your fanfics instead πŸ˜†

imkt thumbnail

tags 🏷 for my all cute friends πŸ’Œβ€οΈπŸ

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So cute. I love the cute interaction! Thank you for tagging meπŸ’

Diyahahaha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

What a lovely update! β€οΈ loved reading it😳