Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Will Tripti face the same fate as Sanya Malhotra? - Page 2

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Who tripti? No one knows her, let alone care about her besides IF ðŸ¤“ Sanya on the other hand is a really good actress and doing well for herself.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Who tripti? No one knows her, let alone care about her besides IF ðŸ¤“ Sanya on the other hand is a really good actress and doing well for herself.. 

Apart from Bulbul, which I haven't watched cuz it's not my type, I haven't seen or heard of Tripti outside the universe of India-forums either.😆

Sanya I have heard of and watched as well ... and she's really good! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheMinion

Only you and I are excited about Tripti, Minty!

I haven't watched any of her work, dunno why I'm excited... ðŸ˜†

How many films did she release anyway ? 

moonv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

People are saying there will be no more superstars, but superstars are the ones bringing in the money. 

It was Akshay and Katrina who revived the film industry with Sooryavanshi, other so many talented and niche artists have been making films since the start of the pandemic 

Its more like Rohit Shetty is responsible and ofcourse open theatres and diwali. But even if it would have been OTT, it would have been popular. 

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Apart from Bulbul, which I haven't watched cuz it's not my type, I haven't seen or heard of Tripti outside the universe of India-forums either.😆

Sanya I have heard of and watched as well ... and she's really good! 

IKR.. I haven't watched bulbul either and I'm sure many other people haven't so she's pretty much non existent.. 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Both being relegated to ott actress category, it's possible .

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

Have never seen Tripti's work, but Sanya, despite being talented, is kinda getting stereotyped in her roles, I hardly see variance in her work, though I would say she is a good actress and is convincing enough on-screen. She doesn't have that "starry" aura though.