*~*TAZBU (SaiShi and RaghVi) AT 20*~* , DT Warning page 129 - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Everyone - just  a reminder - & I hate to be that person but I'm going to be that person lol - these are the specific things we need to watch out for: 

1) No name calling other than what is used by characters on the show 

2) No discussion of other characters + their scenes that have nothing to do with Raghav/Pallavi. 

3) No entire episode analysis. Keep your discussions to RaghavPallavi (Saishi) related scenes and plots.

4) No discussion/comparison of other shows or TRP or show extension etc. There are respective threads for those topics already. And you can go to the chit chat club thread to talk about other shows.

I get that we all get carried away here but let's try and keep to the rules so we can enjoy our last couple of weeks here! 

Edited by fria319 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by fria319

Everyone - just  a reminder - & I hate to be that person but I'm going to be that person lol - these are the specific things we need to watch out for: 

1) No name calling other than what is used by characters on the show 

2) No discussion of other characters + their scenes that have nothing to do with Raghav/Pallavi. 

3) No entire episode analysis. Keep your discussions to RaghavPallavi related scenes and plots.

4) No discussion/comparison of other shows or TRP or show extension etc. There are respective threads for those topics already. And you can go to the chit chat club thread to talk about other shows.

I get that we all get carried away here but let's try and keep to the rules so we can enjoy our last couple of weeks here! 

ImageImage

I see you're still not able to say Raghvi. We are getting some more of Raghvi kya karte hai dialogues next week. Brace yourself Fria.

Now Esha is called Iconic in the show so we can use this name for her whenever there is a Raghav and Pallavi scene discussion 

Edited by S-I-A - 2 years ago

After today's episode and keerti progression in this E track , I think channel purposely sabotaged her character in mandar track and they wanted to make her typical vamp nanad for pallavi and be a villain in raghvi life.

While originally makers might have thought to make her more real in  wrt relationships with raghav . Raghav and keerti never had a typical sibling relationship there was anger and guilt involved but keerti at least showed a little bit care for him When keerti amma returned from safe house after lion track raghav went to meet them but keerti was very angry and raghav too gave it back. After raghav was gone , keerti felt bad for him and sayali expression perfectly portrayed that feeling.

That's why I think they  originally wanted to have a natural progression for keerti but channel greed for typical vamp characters made keerti lool bad

Originally posted by joliefemme

I see you're still not able to say Raghvi. We are getting some more of Raghvi kya karte hai dialogues next week. Brace yourself Fria.

@ #RaghViKyaKarteHain: 

@Bold: 

Just saw the episode and it was so good! smiley32

Lovedddd that Raghav recognized Pallavi's haath ka khana, that sudden change in his expression smiley42

Pallavi burning her hand cause her Raghav was hurt too smiley19 She can't help how she feels for him even after she thinks he cheated on her. She's constantly worried about him, his foot being hurt, ussne khaana nahi khaya etc. Loveeee that background music.

I was enjoying the episode so much but then beech beech mein yaad aata hai that only a couple more days to go.

Originally posted by joliefemme

It's strange how I am still not sure why Fria is so against that word🤣🤣

Today when rr ate p ke haath ka khana and give sukoon vla expression mujhe vo ramaswami vla rr ka expression yaad aaya.... Uff vo din bhi kya din the masttt... 

Edited by Kavita99 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by fria319

@ #RaghViKyaKarteHain: 

@Bold: 

I mean🤣

Not to mention, RaghVi sab karte hain except for what we want them to do🤣

Originally posted by rubys07

I mean🤣

Not to mention, RaghVi sab karte hain except for what we want them to do🤣

Now Ruby this is a sore topic.

We are going to have a matham thread (crying wala) if we dont get a con.

I will feel really cheated. I'm ok with blink and miss yaar... Con do, con do, con do, please mujhe con do.

Fria there's more Raghvi kya karte hai to come.