*~*TAZBU (SaiShi and RaghVi) AT 20*~* , DT Warning page 129 - Page 127

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by joliefemme

I know what you're getting at. 

It is so funny that we got her cuddling him on the bed after months of sleeping at a 6 feet distance post being in love. They have had more close encounters pre confession. 

We should not even get started on the intimacy for baby shit they threw at us because they want to fulfil the wishes of Amma annd Aayi. What bull crap is that. They've not been intimate once and they want babies at the get go. You know it's really poor writing. I can't even blame Pallavi because she was always shown as bold, this caricature of a shy female lead merese bardasht nai hoti. Such poor writing of such a beautiful character man.

Ditto 👍

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Ruhi.007

And to think saishi would be cast in different projects and different roles doing something like my post on chit chat club depresses me 😔... I only hope for better ph and better writers for their next shows. 

I also wish they get decent actors cast opposite them otherwise we would be left comparing sai was so good with shivi or shivi was so good with sai 🙄. 

Why does this show spoil all our Mondays.

I really wish they get casted with good actors because I really want them to see on my screen even if it's individually( will miss Saish together tbh 😭 but you have to move on sometimes) They are too good  for their talent to be wasted away. After a long time I have seen actors who have all the things required like good looks , acting skills , voice modulation ,have screen presence and most importantly how they bring freshness to the characters. Raghav and pallavi wouldn't have been this interesting and engaging if Saishi didn't portrayed them