Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 12Nov 2021 Last Episode - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Just now I saw the knife at closeup, wasn't it the knife like thing present in nailcutter?

Kanjoos Mamta and Harneet can't afford a knife fir their actress?

Chalo last epi was soothing. 

Such a beautiful episode.

Pleasant way to end this awful track and average show.

Good that they didn't give much ss to Sanjana.

Thanks suta for your strong heart, courage and consistency. Bye ladies. Farewell and god bless. Maybe, someday in future....

Great update by u suta thanx for giving update of show regularly sometimes it difficult for u but you manage very beautifully and  it help us to understand live episode when sometimes we miss on tv or sometimes no mood to watch on tv even watched the show on tv but comes to read ur updates 

Now from today miss thd show or more than show miss  ur updates thanx again suta happy and also

sad as well happy . this season destroy by CVS so torture end but sad  so for now no precap seeing precap is habbit or exited for next but today no precap it's really hurt and miss ur updates too

Originally posted by CottonWorld

Such a beautiful episode.

Pleasant way to end this awful track and average show.

Good that they didn't give much ss to Sanjana.

Ya they ended her in 2 mins.   Makers heard fans.  Fans can skip first 2 minutes n watch..

Also ignore soha bokwas that she is with parent for 9 yrs n all.  Soha dear you will b always devakshi's biological kid for me.  You don't need to prove that you are their child staying 9 yrs n all.  I reject baby swap track..😆

Loved the episode. No screenspace for Sanjana is the best thing they can do. 

Neha appreciating Sonakshi and taking her as role model makes me like her back again.😊

Not so satisfied with song choices. Climax song was really nice... Wished if they played louder.

Tu Mujhme is so repetitive. They should have used first stanza of Yeh Lamhe instead of second stanza as it was used in Diwali episode already.

Feeling really happy to see my favourite ship celebrating their 10th marriage anniversary. In fact it is the first time, a couple is celebrating their later year anniversary.

Group photo part was so small... No Elena, Vicky, Ronita, Mishti, Ranveer, Nikki, Riya, Jatin... Second season climax was the best...❤️

Originally posted by Hari73

Ya they ended her in 2 mins.   Makers heard fans.  Fans can skip first 2 minutes n watch..

Also ignore soha bokwas that she is with parent for 9 yrs n all.  Soha dear you will b always devakshi's biological kid for me.  You don't need to prove that you are their child staying 9 yrs n all.  I reject baby swap track..😆

Yes. Soha behaves like their child more than Ayush...she is their daughter only.

My Shubh didn't get much ss though!

https://twitter.com/EjfLeague/status/1459141597333835779?t=KXQRbNkorQasEGkX49xyWg&s=19

All the best to eri for her revisiting her old profession.  

N all the best to sha for his new projects..

N finally thanks suta..N all the best girls..

It's over 😭

What a show. Last episode was nice.

My favourite part was Bijoy!

Devakshi as always bring a smile to my face whenever they are in the same room together.

Nice to see makers show Neha deliberating on her choice to show this was something she gave serious thought about.

Soha you don't have to prove anything, be it 9 years or 90 you will always be the daughter of Devakshi.

Sonakshi pushing Sanjana off was 👏 everyone thought yesterday that Sona should just kick her. And lol at the knife 😂

Nice to see police were waiting patiently outside while someone was being threatened with a knife.

Vermas was such a stupid addition?

Why did they forgive them so easily? And why is Soha rushing towards them shouting Daadi Dada? Didn't she have nightmares about them. 

Also LOL at them making Mrs. Verma hair grey again to show her as sympathetic 

Loved the songs ❤️ I'll miss you KRPKAB. Still a better show than most others.