Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Valentine's Special for Arnav & Khushi | NEW | Feb 18

IPodcastKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone,

S here from our podcast - Iss Podcast Ko Kya Naam Doon - and I'm here to bring you our latest video and topic of discussion - the top 10 Rabba Ve's of our show.

Of course this was a difficult list to comprise given the whole essence of this show was wrapped around 'Rabba Ve' - be it the sensual almost kiss or the haldi waala romance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SziIeAewfec

So join in this discussion and let us (Ridz and I, S) know what you feel like and add to the list!

And even if you don't watch the video - still let us know what is your most favorite Rabba Ve in the show!

Signing off,

S 🤗

P.S: How would you like to be notified of new posts? Tagging or PM?

---

I N D E X

Top 10 Rabba Ve's (above)

Top 10 Fluffy Moments

Edited by IPodcastKKND - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPodcastKKND thumbnail

A few tags to fellow friends :)

IPodcastKKND thumbnail

And some more tags :D

Arshi67 thumbnail

Very appropriate that you’ll did a Rabba ve episode to commemorate your meeting in AD 💕

You’ll have picked some of the most beautiful moments here. That ishq wala, Faiz wala love is synonymous with Rabba Ve since IPK. isn’t it? These two truly created magic on screen. From the moment of the first flutterings to the scorching fire of later, each one was heart stopping. The fact that the camera was allowed to linger to give us the time to get lost in that moment with them is what gave it even more depth I feel.

PS - You are both very pretty, and yes, your hair is amazing Ridz 🥰

PPS - A-Z was super fun to read and engage with! In case anyone missed it then, here is the link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4593422

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arshi67

Very appropriate that you’ll did a Rabba ve episode to commemorate your meeting in AD 💕

You’ll have picked some of the most beautiful moments here. That ishq wala, Faiz wala love is synonymous with Rabba Ve since IPK. isn’t it? These two truly created magic on screen. From the moment of the first flutterings to the scorching fire of later, each one was heart stopping. The fact that the camera was allowed to linger to give us the time to get lost in that moment with them is what gave it even more depth I feel.

PPS - A-Z was super fun to read and engage with! In case anyone missed it then, here is the link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4593422

I kept searching for both of the beautiful girls ... n lovely hair..but didn't get the glimpse ..

Ruchi ..tumne kahan dekha ???

😛

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sweet duo...

It's a zabardast video...

All the Rabba Ves r to die for ..

I'll add Store room rabba ve ..

It just stole my breath..

Woh kehte haina.. Saansien hi ruk gayi thien ...

@ round round Jalebi... 

Thanx for tagging me ..

❤️🤗👍🏼😊

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That's why its airing as Rabba Ve on Star Utsav from 15th Oct 7pm

https://twitter.com/StarUtsavTweets/status/1458736007180795907?s=20

Savera84 thumbnail

Lovely Podcast girls!  You picked all important moments. If I find anymore, I will add.

Congratulations for meeting in person.  I am sure you must have enjoyed the meet.🥳

Wishing you many more meets and hoping to hear more about Arnav and Khushi in your words.

All the very best to both of you.🤗

Cheers..

IPodcastKKND thumbnail

Haye Ruchi ji,

I should always, and I mean always trust you to pick the right moments in comments right? Also recently someone on Tumblr wrote that your Stray Reflections is a treat! AD meeting was just epic. 

Absolutely - I find myself hooked on that show forever. And Rabba Ve is the USP - it's like none other. I've yet to see a show where I can't tear my eyes away from the screen. Scorching? I felt all the feelz especially while editing this one! Usually when cameras stick for too long or when the editor hits on the slow motion button you feel a bit like "please go on moment chala gaya" but with this show I literally scanned through every precap and promo to just get an extra shot! 

PS - Invoking the great Manorama Mami - aap toh shutupiya karo!

PPS - ok it's hilarious you're talking about A to Z cause this literally the foundation of how Ridz and I met. You can see our initial exchange here - https://jalebi-weds-bluetooth.tumblr.com/post/622967775232671744/if-i-may-make-a-suggestion-if-you-havent-read

Lots of love (and a promise of Afreen and jalebi),

- S

IPodcastKKND thumbnail
Originally posted by: pakpearl

I kept searching for both of the beautiful girls ... n lovely hair..but didn't get the glimpse ..

Ruchi ..tumne kahan dekha ???

😛

Oho, lol we didn't put our pics anywhere and Ruchi ji is just being too kind.