Finally an episode worth watching

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Raj getting slapped mahendra getting arrested adi knowing priya's achayi brinda and sara's plan of bringing prira closer so far a good episode👏. Just a small request to cvs please now don't make this track more negative after this

Originally posted by Biggboss15

Raj getting slapped mahendra getting arrested adi knowing priya's achayi brinda and sara's plan of bringing prira closer so far a good episode👏. Just a small request to cvs please now don't make this track more negative after this

woahhh aisa lgta hai ab jaake kuch acha hoga. *Finger crossed*

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

woahhh aisa lgta hai ab jaake kuch acha hoga. *Finger crossed*

Exactly

This episode was so good!!! Show ko aise hi hona chahiye.

Yes good episode indeed. All emotions and inner turmoils were very well captured. Ram feeling helpless and angry with Priya and Priya understanding Rams position. Very good it was. I hope the next few will also be very good. I think this week will end with Priya signing the annulment papers and nxt week it might be shown Ram wont sign!

After ydays epi, I found todays episode so so... I think I am most disappointed bcoz the whole.khaand is dragged on to next week! I am so intrigued with the story right now. How will Ram and Priya not sign the annulment papers?!

Originally posted by vimeo

After ydays epi, I found todays episode so so... I think I am most disappointed bcoz the whole.khaand is dragged on to next week! I am so intrigued with the story right now. How will Ram and Priya not sign the annulment papers?!

Even I am irritated with this no communication between husband wife just misunderstanding

Originally posted by Biggboss15

They already done it.

Yesterday's episode was so so....mehh! So ordinary like a filler episode before the karwachauth drama. Thats why its not gaining high trps because cvs are just inconsistent with the track. They bring good track, gives nice episode and when you actually wait for the next one they disappoint you so badly that you lose the interest.

Originally posted by Bechain_Bulbul

They already done it.

Yesterday's episode was so so....mehh! So ordinary like a filler episode before the karwachauth drama. Thats why its not gaining high trps because cvs are just inconsistent with the track. They bring good track, gives nice episode and when you actually wait for the next one they disappoint you so badly that you lose the interest.

I agree with you that's the main reason why this serial is having a low trp