Lesson learned to Afsana khan!

Posted: 2 years ago

She is so over acting ki dukaan, always shouting and tries to threaten others and she thinks she will get through it easily. How could someone react like a pyscho over a game, that was just a game! That was the their strategy she don't use her brains always shouting n shouting.. Good decision by bigg boss to evict her.

Fed up of her drama!

(Anyways Hi guys, I am a silent reader of this forum, couldn't resist writing about her :P)

I felt like she was trying to copy Shehnaz, even her dialogues mein marjoun were same. Good riddance 

It's better for her mental and physical well-being this way. Bigg Boss isn't the right place for someone with mental health struggles. 

When she flipped in the confession room and said  that I was not trying to hurt myself or anyone..iwas flabbergasted. So it was all a drama

Originally posted by Dedhshani

When she flipped in the confession room and said  that I was not trying to hurt myself or anyone..iwas flabbergasted. So it was all a drama

Exactly! Not sure if it is her mental state or all drama

Originally posted by Skzz

If u don't know then how can you call it drama 

Even normal people will act crazy with that environment where your friends betray you and others are busy targeting and mocking you . 

All drama. Instantly her panic attack vanished when bigg Boss told her to get out of the show .  👎🏼 then she was like " no no, I was not hurting anyone with the knife , just trying to scare them "  , which means she was in full sense and not under any panick attack " 

Originally posted by Skzz

The way she became fine wen Vishal told her asked your friends not to make me out😒

When a girl say " agar koi mere paas aye toh mai shirt utha dungi aur apne upar izzat lutne ka ilzaam laga dungi " toh thik hai . 

Leki agar koi ladki bole " is she mental !" To a person who is actually behaving like one crazy person toh bahat bura ho gaya !!

Wah re audience..* slow clap * 

Edited by -Ray- - 2 years ago
Originally posted by -Ray-

When a girl say " agar koi mere paas aye toh mai shirt utha dungi aur apne upar izzat lutne ka ilzaam laga dungi " toh thik hai . 

Leki agar koi ladki bole " is she mental !" To a person who is actually behaving like one crazy person toh bahat bura ho gaya !!

Wah re audience..* slow clap * 

Absolutely horrible thing to say