What makes you Proud of India?

Posted: 13 years ago

Mujhe mere Desh par Garv Hai!

On this event of the Indian Republic day this Jan 26th, its time to tell our country why we are so proud of her.

What things make your proud of India

Is it the beautiful khets (fields) that give u peaceful joy?

Or is it the helpful and appnapan wale Indians?

Or then is it the fact that our forefathers fought at the cost of their lives to get the respect and dignity for the country that it has today?

There are so many other reasons too!

Each day, Each hour, Each minute and Each Second makes us proud to be a part of a country called India

So what is it about India that makes you hold your head high and say, "I am an Indian"?

What are some of the reasons that make your proud of India

India-Forums Crazy Creative Team

Edited by Virgo_Stars - 13 years ago
3 Likes this
Vande Mataram..!!

Great post, Nainu Clap

I am proud of everything for my India...... the people, the colours, the culture, sab kuch... mera desh hain nah !!

"Ab Tumhare Hawale... Watan Saathiyo..."

Big smile Big smile Big smile !
0 Likes this
Though I'm not an indian, it's Bollywood that impresses me the most LOL I'm not trying to ridicule and\or mock anything but seriously, Bollywood is developing faster day by day and I've heard it has the largest viewership comparing to all other entertainment industries, and the other day Abhishek said this, too, when he came on CTV news, lol. Really something Indians should be proud of.TongueEdited by ~*Ria*~ - 13 years ago
0 Likes this
nice post naina.
well i would say the culture and traditions. after coming to US i noticed tht we have age old traditions. we have some values which r coming from generations.
0 Likes this
well i am pround of bollywood. LOL to make the post less serious LOL
0 Likes this

~Bollywood, its even larger than Hollywood! We should be really proud that our country makes so many movies.Smile And we have such nice Hindi songs, so much better than American musicClap Bollywood is already so huge and widely known, and its still developing!!Thumbs Up 

~Our cultures and traditions. We have the best holidays, Holi, Diwali, etc. India is the best!!!Big smile

~Jai Hind~

Edited by mamis - 13 years ago
0 Likes this

[Content Removed]
he i love everything about my india everything lime food,people,culture,festival,fun evrything i justlove it ummmmm thats all from me
take care
0 Likes this