Imlie

GM Clears the Air about his Quitting Rumors - Page 3

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by-AreYaar

Oh the endless irony🤣.....GM doing lihaaz of not calling them out for spreading false rumors in the first place? ðŸ˜†.....oh yeah probably cuz he's in his Adi zone of "gharelu maamle" sunaayi nahin dete - rumor mills probably fall under gharelu maamle too😆

Also LOL@ his "My universe revolves around me" line😆

Sigh* reading all this  makes me seriously wonder sometimes is it GM who makes adi this detached and compartmentalize ya  other way round🤣 it is so hard to separate these 2 sometimes ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oh the endless irony🤣.....GM doing lihaaz of not calling them out for spreading false rumors in the first place? ðŸ˜†.....oh yeah probably cuz he's in his Adi zone of "gharelu maamle" sunaayi nahin dete - rumor mills probably fall under gharelu maamle too😆

Also LOL@ his "My universe revolves around me" line😆

Any surprise that Adi has that exact same trait with him assuming all this happened because both sisters were fighting over him😆.

This particular self inflated and self importance quality is GM ka apna insertion for sure😆

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-naadanmasakalli

Sigh* reading all this  makes me seriously wonder sometimes is it GM who makes adi this detached and compartmentalize ya  other way round🤣 it is so hard to separate these 2 sometimes ðŸ˜†

LOL my sense is that he adds in this detachment/compartmentalization wala trait to make sense of why Adi is THIS dumb about not seeing the obvious manipulations from the Psycho😆.......basically character khud ko kaise rationalize karna hai - uske liye yeh trait daala hai😆

Cuz he is WAY more of a deep thinker than Adi is.....ek simple Q ka 5 page lamba answer deta hai😆....Adi toh in the moment and to the point banda hai....with one tape recorder in life ki meri toh bas Imlie hi hai sab kuch😆

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

LOL GM ne TC ko bhi IRRELEVANT bana diya whilst also calling them a fake-news gossip tabloid🤣....GM and his not-so-subtle indirect chops😆...one of my all time favs being about a certain 'one-dimensional character'😆

on the confirmation if you listen carefully you an hear the audible sigh of relief from people failing to play it cool ki haan jaane do bhai GM doesn’t deserve this that etc etc....this 'deservance' court is in session quite a lot nowadays anyway😆

I hope sab ko clear ho ki GM KO GHANTA FARAK PADTA HAI about jhanta ke verdicts...ROFL at the entire universe revolves around him🤣..no one wonder he's played an Aditya like 5 times already😆

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Apsvenky

Any surprise that Adi has that exact same trait with him assuming all this happened because both sisters were fighting over him😆.

This particular self inflated and self importance quality is GM ka apna insertion for sure😆

LOL it's deffo inspired from some of GM's own traits of "Main apna favorite hoon"😆.....but again it's remarkable that we can't really label it exactly as conceit either. On any other person, it would sound like conceit....but on Adi and GM, it always sounds more like a case of brutal level of straight-forwardness ðŸ˜†....that it's not so much as him saying I'm better than everyone else - it's him saying mujhe bas apne aap se matlab hai - that's it😆. 

He will never stop trying to justify his viewpoint and finding ways to prove himself right in even the most convoluted circumstances😆.....but more than irritating us, it now makes us laugh😆

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-GaramTawa

LOL GM ne TC ko bhi IRRELEVANT bana diya whilst also calling them a fake-news gossip tabloid🤣....GM and his not-so-subtle indirect chops😆...one of my all time favs being about a certain 'one-dimensional character'😆

on the confirmation if you listen carefully you an hear the audible sigh of relief from people failing to play it cool ki haan jaane do bhai GM doesn’t deserve this that etc etc....this 'deservance' court is in session quite a lot nowadays anyway😆

I hope sab ko clear ho ki GM KO GHANTA FARAK PADTA HAI about jhanta ke verdicts...ROFL at the entire universe revolves around him🤣..no one wonder he's played an Aditya like 5 times already😆

Jinko samajhna hai, woh samajh jaayenge....aur jo na samjhe, woh kabhi nahin samjhenge - just like Psycho Didi😆

LOL he sounds ekdum mast and happy in this IV ki we toh are all very happy shooting together as a cast/crew and I care a damn what people think😆. So much for all his "well-wishers" wanting him to quit the show cuz he's been made a khambaa in this track😆. GM being like main toh khush hoon shooting with a fun cast/crew and pocketing my paycheck - who cares what you all think about what I supposedly "deserve"😆

Oh my all time fav. chop from him is that 'one-dimensional character' wala too....lol too bad he never repeated it after that....kisi ki aukaat zyada hi clear kar di thi😆....Gajab Beizzati 101

Jinko samajhna hai, woh samajh jaayenge....aur jo na samjhe, woh kabhi nahin samjhenge - just like Psycho Didi😆

LOL he sounds ekdum mast and happy in this IV ki we toh are all very happy shooting together as a cast/crew and I care a damn what people think😆. So much for all his "well-wishers" wanting him to quit the show cuz he's been made a khambaa in this track😆. GM being like main toh khush hoon shooting with a fun cast/crew and pocketing my paycheck - who cares what you all think about what I supposedly "deserve"😆

Oh my all time fav. chop from him is that 'one-dimensional character' wala too....lol too bad he never repeated it after that....kisi ki aukaat zyada hi clear kar di thi😆....Gajab Beizzati 101

Ladies do not forget him calling 1d didi emotional abuser the only time she is called what she is...only GM  can dare ti call her highness what she is and patkho  her on zameen.😆

And when is he not happy  kab dia yeh image ke he is is so dukhi stuck in  majboori😆 bhai he has been clear   ke jab tak mere hisaab se kaam chal raha  hai main toh rahoonga  baaki jisko  jo bakwaas karni hai kar lo😆 hum log toh pohnchne  hi nahi denge khud tak yeh bakwaas oh so much for the junta deciding and taking decisions for kisi aur ka career and path ðŸ˜† and ordering as if the are their personal  minions ti follow the orders

Hahab I specifically  like his the mild version of you crazy this show has given me all toh paagal hoon kya🤣

Apsvenky thumbnail

LOL it's deffo inspired from some of GM's own traits of "Main apna favorite hoon"😆.....but again it's remarkable that we can't really label it exactly as conceit either. On any other person, it would sound like conceit....but on Adi and GM, it always sounds more like a case of brutal level of straight-forwardness ðŸ˜†....that it's not so much as him saying I'm better than everyone else - it's him saying mujhe bas apne aap se matlab hai - that's it😆. 

He will never stop trying to justify his viewpoint and finding ways to prove himself right in even the most convoluted circumstances😆.....but more than irritating us, it now makes us laugh😆

Oh I agree, his attitude is just plain self confidence and self assurance he has on his craft and the amount of effort he has made to get to where he is - he does not need to over inflate his versatility unlike some others. 

On his straight forward nature - the man has always called a spade a spade, including his own earlier performances which he himself has said have been done in his sleep without any efforts made to get into the skin of the character. Which is why we say that a person like him who is self aware of his flaws and his goals, yet wants to put in so much effort to make his character interesting for 300+ episodes will not allow a rumour to define his stay in the show - jo bhi hai, woh muh pe bolkar hi jaayega.

Baaki everyone on birdie who were happy he was leaving because he was being wasted in the show, assumed the new entry meant he was getting replaced, Adilie is dead, nothing can save them anymore, shipping Imlie with the new lead and everything else - all I have is one song for them - "Samajhne wale samajh gaye, jo na samjhe woh ....." You get my gist😆

Apsvenky thumbnail

GM's earlier stance on a specific character ('cough' DD 'cough') had us actually have a very detailed discussion on his definition of "goddess"🤣.

But now I am glad the PH has actually shown her character to be what it was, so that GM could finally call DD what she actually was - an emotional abuser who actually manipulated Adi for 7+ years and has put such a patti on his eyes which is still taking time to come off. This shows that he was always aware of the true situation but knows how to manage his stance based on the story and track the makers are trying to show. 

An actor who is so intelligent to diplomatically twist his words to suit the situation and still be able to give his character the good core that still makes us root for him, will always know how to manage his role to get the creative satisfaction he needs - so everyone wanting otherwise can really take it elsewhere, kyunki iske paas unki dal nahi galne wali

This content was originally posted by-Apsvenky

GM's earlier stance on a specific character ('cough' DD 'cough') had us actually have a very detailed discussion on his definition of "goddess"🤣.

But now I am glad the PH has actually shown her character to be what it was, so that GM could finally call DD what she actually was - an emotional abuser who actually manipulated Adi for 7+ years and has put such a patti on his eyes which is still taking time to come off. This shows that he was always aware of the true situation but knows how to manage his stance based on the story and track the makers are trying to show. 

An actor who is so intelligent to diplomatically twist his words to suit the situation and still be able to give his character the good core that still makes us root for him, will always know how to manage his role to get the creative satisfaction he needs - so everyone wanting otherwise can really take it elsewhere, kyunki iske paas unki dal nahi galne wali

Adi/GM ke saath saath saathnhum.bhi tabhi kehte thay but nah didi sabko gud ki dalli lagti thi masoom bechari oh so naive

Gm.toh kabka isko shakki  declare kar chuka  tha🤣

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago