Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Thanks for tagging NM, as I was just going to post this link when I saw this writeup - So glad that he confirmed what so many of us have been saying over and over again - the guy is not going to just up and leave and after the last prank he pulled, I refuse to believe any rumours anymore. He is getting paid and he is quite satisfied with his work and with the way the story is currently getting shaped up, we can hopefully say the guy is not going to be relegated to a khamba again😆.

he will be khamba too as he is getting paid bruh he is Quiete content with that hahah .. but yes if he would have to someday he will come clean 

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I Guess that should Put a Full STOP at all the NONSENSE that just doesn't seem to STOP  from his own Mouthposted  from his own ACCOUNT Once again.. Bhagwan ke liye ab Dimaag khana chod do and stop with Faltu  non stop bakwaas predictions.. 

ADI is GM and GM is adi..  & he is here to stay NO plans of Quitting Since he is happy with the way things are. Hope fully i won't have to read the same BS again anytime soon

Thank you so much Fary ji for this.. Chalo bhai please jo bhi sab ab zara sukoon se enjoy karo please.. 

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

Thank you so much Fary ji for this.. Chalo bhai please jo bhi sab ab zara sukoon se enjoy karo please.. 

Sukoon? Yeh kya bol Dees  aap😆 woh nahi aata kuch bhi ho jaaye 

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

he will be khamba too as he is getting paid bruh he is Quiete content with that hahah .. but yes if he would have to someday he will come clean 

Oh that is what I actually love about him - he has been super frank about whatever he is doing and why, while not trying to spin it as something other than what it is - he is of the kind who is very honest and mufat by calling a spade a spade - just like AKT. 

So yeah, even if he has to be relegated to khamba status again, atleast he will not try to pass it off as "versatile acting"😆.

Baaki what I meant was about the recent track and how finally it is back to focusing on these 2 again, so hopefully we will get to see him actually do something (fingers crossed😆)

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for sharing Fary 😊the post and like we all said he was never going anywhere ðŸ¤—should but this to bed at last and that’s why we adore him too.

Sorry to all the ðŸ¥º he broke of the nah sayers they got  what they deserve ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

This is the apt way to deal with them once and for all I hope ðŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

Thanks for sharing, Fary😆

GM breaking the hearts of those who were spinning fantasies of him quitting the show for the zillionth time🤣🤣.....arey arey aise kaise😲.....lol humein toh bola gaya tha ki new guy coming in is "paving the way for GM ka exit"😆. 

I would like to say that him stating it so clearly would give people a clue,  but who am I kidding......lol yahaan log bas vellapanti karne aate hain to failaao lame rumors for the heck of it😆

Anyways the rest of it with him talking about his bond with Vyomi......haha this again reminded me why I think yeh Adi ki sudden baapta jo jagaate hain story mein is all thanks to GM ki real life baapta seeping in😆......but yeh show mein fit nahin baithta GM saab.....aap baapta apne Vyomi ke liye hi save karke rakhein please😆.

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Thanks for sharing, Fary😆

GM breaking the hearts of those who were spinning fantasies of him quitting the show for the zillionth time🤣🤣.....arey arey aise kaise😲.....lol humein toh bola gaya tha ki new guy coming in is "paving the way for GM ka exit"😆. 

I would like to say that him stating it so clearly would give people a clue,  but who am I kidding......lol yahaan log bas vellapanti karne aate hain to failaao lame rumors for the heck of it😆

Anyways the rest of it with him talking about his bond with Vyomi......haha this again reminded me why I think yeh Adi ki sudden baapta jo jagaate hain story mein is all thanks to GM ki real life baapta seeping in😆......but yeh show mein fit nahin baithta GM saab.....aap baapta apne Vyomi ke liye hi save karke rakhein please😆.

You are  welcome ji welcome..😆 yes GM ji ne ab saaf kar do naat hopefully  thodi time ke liye khamoshi barkaraat kinjaaye itni beizzati ke baad toh muh band karna banta hai for 5 mins but then baat wohi hai ke yahan  sunke bbi unsung karni hoti hai😆 yeh toh sbs cleared the very same day hi but  nahi ab GM ne khid keh dia toh shayad sukoon  lage..

And hahaha yes it is becoming more obvious ke GM yeh baapta  bhi khud ghusata  hai caz isko samjh nahi aata ke Daddy banane  ke liye ghar pe vyomi hai and yahaan number 1 daddy banane se kuch nahi hona   plz do it ghar pe😆 nobody is judging adi as daddy here except GM ji himself ðŸ˜†

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

His interview with the very tabloid that started these rumours in the first place😆

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/gashmeer-mahajani-dismisses-rumors-about-quitting-the-star-plus-show-imlie-says-not-the

Just saw ðŸ˜† oh the irony now they are blaming it on GOSSIP MONGERS  which is them in this case hahahah didi jaise bhare  pade bhain dunia Mai apni  mistakes ka ilzam dusron pe ðŸ˜†

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Oh the endless irony🤣.....GM doing lihaaz of not calling them out for spreading false rumors in the first place? ðŸ˜†.....oh yeah probably cuz he's in his Adi zone of "gharelu maamle" sunaayi nahin dete - rumor mills probably fall under gharelu maamle too😆

Also LOL@ his "My universe revolves around me" line😆