Pandya Store|Episode Discussion #125|Somnath Ke Duplicate Laila Majnu - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by blissfulcanyon

Congrats on new EDT! Trp girne ki khushi mubarak ho lol ðŸ˜†

I hope isse zyada na gire, for KDice and our sakes, Sitara ko time nahi lagta shows ke band bajane mein. Hopefully, the makers have realized that whatever they are shoving down our throats isn't working. Acche din, come soon :)

All I ask they stop dragging. If they want to show Disu engagement/shaadi drama, 1-2 week mein finish it. Stop gaura shak cycle and randomly inserting kirkir, devta 

Was it just me who wanted to hear the "RAAAVVVIIII" from his mouth instead of Raabta BG? 

Also it seems like makers have changed Disha’s dialogues. She was defending Shivas actions for Raavi to her parents.

even Suman agreed to their conditions with little bit of her maha saas attitude. Didn’t buy that either ðŸ¤£

Today during the accident scene, when suman and party were coming towards them, did u get a glimpse of shiva after hair cut..?..I was wondering they reshot the scene to include suman and dishus family. In sbs only dishu was seen watching the accident.. 

I have a feeling they r hurrying up to end this track..but not planning to change the mandap track..🤪

Koi naya kuch likh raha hai kya?

Bade ghante hogye yaar padhe hue bhayankar kuch ðŸ¤¡

Originally posted by Palak2812

Yes 

Isliye 

Today is Party day 

With Shiva caring about Raavi and TRP going down ðŸ˜†

Happy Dance GIF - Happy Dance Party GIFs

I love these gifs ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by GrilledCheese

They are shooting ShiVi scenes to lure the audience in, but want to keep Deesoo at the same time. TRP audience won't be lured by lollipops.. they want positivity waala drama now ðŸ˜† 

Yep, audience patience has run out. Ab bait and switch nahi chalega. I'm hopeful that disu ka end is near now.

Originally posted by EuphoricDamsel.

Was it just me who wanted to hear the "RAAAVVVIIII" from his mouth instead of Raabta BG? 

Same same..the whole scene was muted ...I think he even said nahiiii when the track hit..not sure though..I wanted to hear him so much while calling her..😭

Itni khushi to episode dekthey bhi nahi Huey jitni ye jaankar that makers are editing Disha scenes from the track because of backlash.

I know most of you didn’t like Suman today but don’t know why but I liked Suman. She was mellowed down a teeny weeny bit I guess she got to know about TRP before us ðŸ¤£

Either way happy with editing department the way they showed Shiv track today without anyone being jealous.

Originally posted by GrilledCheese

I'm watching every day, but skipping GauRa and bhabhi maa ka nonsense ðŸ˜†

Same ðŸ¤£

Their track is actual trash ðŸ¤¡

But GaOily main maze se dekh leti hoon ðŸ¤ª