Pandya Store|Episode Discussion #125|Somnath Ke Duplicate Laila Majnu - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

So 

Disaster ke aate he Show ke saath disaster ho gaya. 

Keep it up Chaubeys

Good shows with great writers many times aren't able to present their creativity due to less TRP. 

But Chaubeys are themseleves scaring away the TRP. 

Badhiya hain 

Lage raho 

TRP ghati and the whole fandom is partying ðŸ¤£

These Chaubeys know that Deesoo is killing TRPs, they are editing her scenes and yet they want to shoot engagement and shaadi functions for her and Shiva? Kya logic hai bhai? ðŸ¤ª

Congrats on new EDT! Trp girne ki khushi mubarak ho lol ðŸ˜†

I hope isse zyada na gire, for KDice and our sakes, Sitara ko time nahi lagta shows ke band bajane mein. Hopefully, the makers have realized that whatever they are shoving down our throats isn't working. Acche din, come soon :)

Originally posted by GrilledCheese

It is a party time bro ðŸ¤£

Onsen Break GIF - Onsen Break Good Times GIFs

Congratulations on the new EDT!

Watched the episode today and think the makers changed how they wanted to show today’s Shivi episode. BTS showed Disha in green dress, on actual episode today she is wearing white with green dupatta.

Also I yesterdays BTS, now we know the reason for Shiva’s behaviour, he think Raavi has agreed to an alliance and hence he is agreeing to marry Disha too! ðŸ˜­

Good and bad news on TRP I guess.

Good being I hope the makers realise that no one is liking Disha track and bad being I hope they don’t shut down PS.

These Chaubeys know that Deesoo is killing TRPs, they are editing her scenes and yet they want to shoot engagement and shaadi functions for her and Shiva? Kya logic hai bhai? ðŸ¤ª

maybe they think a wedding track will help trp with audience wanting shivi reunion at the end of this but who knows the ppl who stopped watching will even come back for this crap lol

More like 1 ShiVi epi.. dusra waala was partial ShiVi and rest bhabhi maa and her nonsense

Slot leader is still PS

Got it, thanks.

Gaura precaps dekh kar hi I don't feel like watching. Just binged Shivi over the weekend ðŸ˜Ž

Humare fandom ka sukh aur dukh bahot hi adbhut hai ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by manny136

maybe they think a wedding track will help trp with audience wanting shivi reunion at the end of this but who knows the ppl who stopped watching will even come back for this crap lol

Little do they know this tactic will backfire on them 🙄