Posted: 2 years ago

The part that I find most struggling is —  Babies and toddler kids sleeping in their own crib/bed and in their own room. American vs Indian parenting. Its a real struggle between heart and mind. Between how I grew up and how my kids should.  So I hear ya dr. Nene. 

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I still can't believe that this selfish woman uprooted Dr Nene and the 2 kids from their life so that she can judge reality shows and make vlogs with Dr Nene......and this is my opinion..😳..

What uprooted? She lived in USA for many years, didn’t she? 

So if she relocates for her spouse, it’s fine. But when he does, it’s not? 🤷‍♀️

By the looks of it, Dr. Nene seems to be ok with it. You are acting like his phuphi. 😆

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

Thought this was going to be a personal post about your son leaving for college. Came here to wish you all the best.

Awww... That’s nice @bollyqueen0 

Thank you :)

I still can't believe that this selfish woman uprooted Dr Nene and the 2 kids from their life so that she can judge reality shows and make vlogs with Dr Nene......and this is my opinion..😳..

I'm curious to learn why you think this is selfish? 

Once upon a time, she was one of the biggest stars in Bollywood. It could not have been easy to go from that to a homemaker. Do you really blame her for wanting more? Is it so bad to have dreams and aspirations? She did try coming back into movies, but because of the utter lack of good roles for older females, she had to settle for being a judge and make vlogs.

I am sure she had a discussion with her husband and they made a choice as a family. Historically, in many cultures, women uproot their entire lives to get married. And women and kids uproot themselves so many times for their husband's careers - good, bad, ugly, and stupid. Why is it selfish for women to do that?  

Thought this was going to be a personal post about your son leaving for college. Came here to wish you all the best.

Lol. Same ditto. 😂

same 😆

Madhuri is lucky to have such nice n understanding husband. Glad she married out of Industry n it worked for her.

Why how did she uproot him?? Wasn't it his own decision as well, he seems happy n they look like one happy family.

I didn’t watch the video but she left her career to be a mom and a wife it was her dream. Now her son is grown, she went back to work not sure how women are looking down upon putting their career first but applauded for leaving their career, job, own independence just to be a stay home wife mom. Sorry I don’t agree with this 

Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

What uprooted? She lived in USA for many years, didn’t she? 

So if she relocates for her spouse, it’s fine. But when he does, it’s not? 🤷‍♀️

By the looks of it, Dr. Nene seems to be ok with it. You are acting like his phuphi. 😆

Oye teri...pehchan liya...😭